“Relaxation at Red Earth Spa”
Review of Red Earth Spa

Red Earth Spa
Ranked #6 of 14 Spas & Wellness in Banff
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Red Earth Spa is a full service spa with six treatment rooms including one dedicated to hydrotherapy. The Spa also features a manicure and facial room. The spa has a number of areas for clients to relax before, in-between or after a treatment. Come join us at Banff's only full service Spa on Banff Avenue.
Reviewed March 1, 2018

Love the couples massage! The Red Earth Spa is a wonderful place to re-charge your mountain mojo. Your city stress will evaporate after a visit!

1  Thank L M
Red_Earth_Spa, Manager at Red Earth Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2018

Dear L M,

Thank you for commenting on your experience at our spa. I'm happy to hear you had a wonderful time during your couples massage!
We hope to see you again next time you're in Banff!

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"no pressure to buy"
"plunge pool"
in 3 reviews
"highly recommend this spa"
"hot stone massage"
"eminence"
"refreshments"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed February 27, 2018

My daughter and I enjoyed the massage and found the atmosphere and staff to be above and beyond. Thank you.

1  Thank Valerie D
Red_Earth_Spa, Manager at Red Earth Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2018

Dear Valerie D,

Thank you for commenting on your recent visit to Red Earth Spa. I'm happy to hear both you and your daughter enjoyed
your experience with us. We hope to welcome you back in the future!

Reviewed February 27, 2018

My wife and I drive from Calgary to attend this Spa as their massage therapists are amazing and consistent between themselves. The atmosphere is calm and tranquill and we love the hot pool to enjoy before or after a massage.

1  Thank lance148

Dear lance148,

Thank you for continuing to return to our spa. I'm glad we are able to provide you and your wife with consistently good service.
We look forward to welcoming you both back for your next visit!

Reviewed February 12, 2018

I had a 90 minute relaxation massage followed by an organic facial. It was a relaxing, tranquil day and finished with a soak in the plunge pool ending with time in the steam room. I highly recommend Red Earth Spa where they use Eminence skin care products.

1  Thank JCM44609102
Red_Earth_Spa, Manager at Red Earth Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2018

Dear JCM44609102

Thank you for leaving this wonderful review. I'm thrilled to hear you enjoyed your time with us.
We hope to welcome you back for another visit in the future!

Kind regards

See more reviews
Reviewed February 12, 2018

My experience began in a timely manner and the spa was very clean. My massage was fantastic and great care was taken to make sure it was exactly as I expected. The massage therapist was very knowledgeable and able to identify all my troublesome areas without me even telling him. I was refreshed and relaxed when done. Would visit Red Earth Spa if in Banff again. Thanks!

1  Thank weezard1
Red_Earth_Spa, Manager at Red Earth Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2018

Dear weezard1,

Thank you for commenting on recent experience at our spa. I'm happy to hear you had a wonderful time during
your visit. We hope you can join us again next time you're in Banff!

Kind regards