Open today: 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
I feel re-freshed.

I visited Red Earth Spa with a lingering shoulder injury that I needed to get looked after. I had... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Gazpacho16
Banff, Canada
via mobile
Lovely spa, no frills, but all amenities are available

Well, I just had one of the BEST massages I have ever had in my life at Red Earth. I have to admit... read more

Reviewed June 10, 2018

from US$110.64
from US$143.42
from US$62.30
More Info
All reviews steam room couples massage hot pools lovely spa foot massage massage therapist spa experience cucumber water no pressure to buy plunge pool highly recommend this spa hot stone massage fantastic afternoon banff springs visit banff eminence refreshments
Reviewed March 27, 2018

We had booked massages and I also had a soak in the tub in the room. I think I would have rather had a longer massage than the soak in the tub because we just went into the hot tub after, which was pretty much the same thing. The therapist was great and explained everything that I needed to know and was very intuitive with my needs. My partner said his massage was a little too hard and the therapist did not seem responsive when he asked for it lighter.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Red_Earth_Spa, Manager at Red Earth Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2018

Dear Rebecca L,

Thanks so much for sharing your recent experience at Red Earth Spa. I'm happy to hear for the most part you enjoyed your time with us.
We certainly encourage our therapists to listen to their guests throughout their treatments so I apologize that your partner felt he wasn't entirely listened to during his massage. I will certainly pass along this feedback to the team.

Thanks again for joining us, we hope to welcome you back in the future!

Reviewed March 8, 2018 via mobile

When you come in you are greeted and all is shown to you. Cold and warm Drinks and fruits are available at the lobby.
Great massage therapist all performed in professional way. Liked the hot pool and change room a lot.
Would highly recommend.

Red_Earth_Spa, Manager at Red Earth Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2018

Dear Banff2013, Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent visit to our spa. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with us and would recommend our facility to others. We hope you can join us again in the future.

Reviewed March 6, 2018 via mobile

Came to the spa for a smooth earth 60 minute pedicure with two girlfriends. We were greeted by the front desk reception, signed our waivers and made our way into the hot pools. Excited by the great customer service we received so far we could not expect less for the service we anticipated. The facility only had two pedicure stations so we booked two appointments at the same time and the third right after, 12:00pm and 1:15, respectively. One of the first two appointments, we were told to let our toes dry for 45 mins. However, because of the last appointment scheduled, we waited 1.5 hours and subsequently our toes were still not dry due to multiple layers of application. Therefore, we did not bother to take another dip into the hot pools. In addition, two of our three appointments, our cuticles were cut too much leading to a small cut with minor bleeding on a big toe and opening skin flap on another. Now we've all been to many pedicures before, and to be completely honest, we were expecting a great, satisfying service for the price we were prepared to spend. Very disappointed. Great facility and first impression from reception though.

1  Thank Brittany I
Red_Earth_Spa, Manager at Red Earth Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2018

Dear Brittany I

Thank you for sharing your experience regarding your recent visit to Red Earth Spa. I'm sorry to hear you and your friends were left disappointed by the service you received during your pedicures If you wouldn't mind emailing me at your convenience stelford@bestofbanff.com I would like the opportunity to make amends for your poor experience.

Reviewed March 2, 2018

From start to finish our visit was wonderful... the spa was a treat for my Mom. She loved every moment of our visit.. we stayed almost 3 hours. Very relaxing, professional service.. Highly recommend everyone to book at the Red Earth Spa when in Banff. We will be back.

1  Thank DebB4x4
Red_Earth_Spa, Manager at Red Earth Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2018

Dear debblinston,

Thanks for leaving this fantastic review. I'm thrilled to hear your mom had a great experience during her visit at the spa.
We look forward to welcoming each of you back in the future!

Reviewed March 1, 2018

Love the couples massage! The Red Earth Spa is a wonderful place to re-charge your mountain mojo. Your city stress will evaporate after a visit!

1  Thank L M

Dear L M,

Thank you for commenting on your experience at our spa. I'm happy to hear you had a wonderful time during your couples massage!
We hope to see you again next time you're in Banff!