“Enjoyable Spa and Hotel”
Review of Red Earth Spa

Red Earth Spa
Ranked #6 of 14 Spas & Wellness in Banff
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Red Earth Spa is a full service spa with six treatment rooms including one dedicated to hydrotherapy. The Spa also features a manicure and facial room. The spa has a number of areas for clients to relax before, in-between or after a treatment. Come join us at Banff's only full service Spa on Banff Avenue.
Reviewed April 3, 2018

The Caribou Lodge and Red Earth Spa were very cool. The indoor heated pool was fantastic after a long day of hiking/skiing. The message @ Red Earth was very thorough and relaxing. I enjoyed the scented zen.... I would recommend treating yourself at least once!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Red_Earth_Spa, Manager at Red Earth Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2018

Dear laurynkohut,

Thank you for commenting on your recent visit to the Red Earth Spa. I'm glad to hear you were able to treat yourself to a relaxing massage after your time on the slopes! We hope to see you again!

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"no pressure to buy"
"plunge pool"
in 3 reviews
"highly recommend this spa"
"fantastic afternoon"
"hot stone massage"
"explained everything"
"banff springs"
in 4 reviews
"after a long day"

Reviewed March 27, 2018

We had booked massages and I also had a soak in the tub in the room. I think I would have rather had a longer massage than the soak in the tub because we just went into the hot tub after, which was pretty much the same thing. The therapist was great and explained everything that I needed to know and was very intuitive with my needs. My partner said his massage was a little too hard and the therapist did not seem responsive when he asked for it lighter.

Dear Rebecca L,

Thanks so much for sharing your recent experience at Red Earth Spa. I'm happy to hear for the most part you enjoyed your time with us.
We certainly encourage our therapists to listen to their guests throughout their treatments so I apologize that your partner felt he wasn't entirely listened to during his massage. I will certainly pass along this feedback to the team.

Thanks again for joining us, we hope to welcome you back in the future!

Reviewed March 8, 2018 via mobile

When you come in you are greeted and all is shown to you. Cold and warm Drinks and fruits are available at the lobby.
Great massage therapist all performed in professional way. Liked the hot pool and change room a lot.
Would highly recommend.

Red_Earth_Spa, Manager at Red Earth Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2018

Dear Banff2013, Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent visit to our spa. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with us and would recommend our facility to others. We hope you can join us again in the future.

Reviewed March 6, 2018 via mobile

Came to the spa for a smooth earth 60 minute pedicure with two girlfriends. We were greeted by the front desk reception, signed our waivers and made our way into the hot pools. Excited by the great customer service we received so far we could not expect less for the service we anticipated. The facility only had two pedicure stations so we booked two appointments at the same time and the third right after, 12:00pm and 1:15, respectively. One of the first two appointments, we were told to let our toes dry for 45 mins. However, because of the last appointment scheduled, we waited 1.5 hours and subsequently our toes were still not dry due to multiple layers of application. Therefore, we did not bother to take another dip into the hot pools. In addition, two of our three appointments, our cuticles were cut too much leading to a small cut with minor bleeding on a big toe and opening skin flap on another. Now we've all been to many pedicures before, and to be completely honest, we were expecting a great, satisfying service for the price we were prepared to spend. Very disappointed. Great facility and first impression from reception though.

1  Thank Brittany I
Red_Earth_Spa, Manager at Red Earth Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2018

Dear Brittany I

Thank you for sharing your experience regarding your recent visit to Red Earth Spa. I'm sorry to hear you and your friends were left disappointed by the service you received during your pedicures If you wouldn't mind emailing me at your convenience stelford@bestofbanff.com I would like the opportunity to make amends for your poor experience.