Review Highlights
Comfortable, reliable airport service.

Reviewed yesterday

from US$46.50
from US$26.00
from US$396.28
More Info
All reviews renting a car door to door service friendly driver highly recommend this service great driver free bottled water comfortable ride leather seats offered water efficient service comfortable bus always on time smooth ride two hours these guys great trip transporter
Reviewed yesterday

Took the airporter from Banff to Calgary airport. Very nice, good driver. Right on schedule. A very reliable service. Would definitely take it again. So stress free.

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

Took the bus from Canmore to Calgary airport. Was a very nice bus with plenty of space. Driver was never nice. All around a great service.

Reviewed 2 days ago

Although I had to cancel my booking, I am a fan of the Banff Airporter. By providing an opportunity to pay a cancellation fee, cancellation was easy and in full. Even the service on the telephone was great! Thank you

The website is easy.
The desk is easy to find in the airport.
And the staff made getting from Calgary to Banff easy.
What more do you need to know?!

Ok, ok, more details. The shuttles are prompt, clean, comfortable and you can charge your electronics during your journey. Lastly, the staff is really friendly. I had a great experience and the next time I got to Banff I will use Banff Airporter again!

Reviewed 2 days ago

The Banff Airporter staff provide excellent service. Jeff, who was my driver both to and from Banff, was polite, courteous, amiable,helpful and a conscientious driver. The buses were clean and fairly comfortable, although the seats are a bit narrow. They're equip with plug-ins for recharging your electronics, and individual passenger lighting so you can read or knit :-)). And there is a discount for seniors. top notch service.

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

Banff Airporter offers great service. Very nice drivers. Comfy seats. I would 100% recommend over other services.

Reviewed 3 days ago

Have used Banff Airporter several times to go to and from Banff. They are great to work with. This time, I was almost late to catch the airporter, but they had everything ready and there was no concern. Very comfortable transportation with great drivers and staff!

Reviewed 3 days ago

I've used the Airporter a few times, they pick me up at my door, drop me at the right terminal, and it takes the stress out of driving, parking and finding your way around the airport. Comfortable bus, can charge up my phone, fresh water and a great view. Locally owned, slightly better rates than competitors and highly recommended!

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

I traveled to Calgary for work and decided to extend my stay and go to Banff . I was traveling solo and was advised that I would not need a car in Banff . The Banff air porter was easy to book , reliable and the staff ( airport and both drivers ) were very polite. The ride was stress free and I was dropped off and picked up right on time at my hotel. I highly recommend their service.

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

I highly recommend using the Banff Airporter it was such a relaxing ride to Banff and Back to Calgary the staff were wonderful and helpful ! Will definitely use the service the next time i go to Banff