“Great food questionable service”
Review of Trailhead Cafe

Trailhead Cafe
Ranked #11 of 37 Restaurants in Lake Louise
Price range: US$4 - US$8
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE!!!!! We serve the BEST coffee in town!
Reviewed August 23, 2017 via mobile

I've been going here probably once a day since arriving at lake Louise on vacation and the food here is AWESOME! However this morning I decided to grab a quick sandwich before catching the shuttle to lake moraine, and had to pay with USD because I was out of CAD. When the girl gave me my change back I realized she didn't give me enough back and when I asked if there was a fee to convert she told me they go dollar for dollar. Mind you there is no sign stating this I checked. If it was more money or I didn't have to catch my bus I would have made more of an issue of it, just be careful and only take CAD or watch out for the brunette with the Aussie accent. Hopefully she really needed that $5

Reviewed August 21, 2017

If you want a quick bite the wraps here are good. Decent prices and made to order delicious wraps. You can take your order to go and have a nice picnic lunch at Lake Louise or Moraine lake.

Reviewed August 16, 2017

We stopped by this restaurant during our trip around Banff. It is located in the Samson mall, at the foot of Lake Louise. Being lunchtime, we had a hard time finding a spot to park.

The place serves wraps, sandwiches and coffee. There is a counter with few seats in the restaurant, and a table and a few chairs right outside, but most people order take out.

We ordered chicken wraps, one Cajun and one normal, with a sandwich, homemade soup and a cup of coffee. The soup was sweet potato, which was very tasty, and the coffee was delicious. However, we weren't able to figure out which chicken wrap was Cajun, since both were equally spicy.

A nice restaurant to grab a quick bite. I would go there again for the coffee.

Reviewed August 1, 2017

Very delicious wraps made to order. Excellent quality. We picked these up on the way to Moraine Lake to have a picnic. There is a liquor store just a few stores down, so we picked up a few cold drinks for the picnic as well.

Reviewed July 22, 2017

I was so glad I went in and ordered a sandwich to go. This place has delicious and natural foods. Everything is fresh, the service is great, and the food is amazing. I definitely suggest the BLT sandwich!