“Excellent Breakfast”

Trailhead Cafe
Ranked #11 of 37 Restaurants in Lake Louise
Price range: US$4 - US$8
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE!!!!! We serve the BEST coffee in town!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great service and excellent food options, good food any time, the breakfast and lunch options are awesome. I had the chilli, it was great.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

made to order sandwiches were very large, coffee was great. the big breakfast was also good. We stopped for breakfast twice.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

Great, filling wraps and sandwiches - a few bar seats inside, two outside, otherwise you're grabbing your food to go - but yummy, cheap and quick! And don't ask for decaf!

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Just got back from a couples trip with my boyfriend, sister, and her boyfriend. Every summer we like to choose a national park to visit and spend the week camping out and hiking. This year was Banff! Although we can't say enough great things about the trip and the park as a whole, given the horrific wildfires that have been raging across British Columbia and parts of the park, there was a fire ban at our campground. No fire, no food. Since we couldn't cook on our own, we relied heavily on the Samson Mall lot in Lake Louise and far and away the best option was Trailhead Cafe. We ate breakfast there every morning and many afternoons as well. The staff were friendly and the warm food and drinks a saving grace on those freezing cold mornings. And to clarify: we would have gone again and again even if there were other options! Food and coffee were that good. I was a big fan of the medium roast they had on that week. Our boyfriends swear by the breakfast sandwich called "The Cure". Fueled them up for a full day of strenuous hikes they claim (I had a bite, can attest, its tasty). I enjoyed the omelette most mornings, but have to say I was most impressed by their fresh and delicious baked goods (but those alone wouldn't fuel a hike). Greek lunch wrap was good- its all good! Stop by if you're in the area.

1  Thank sarahkinnes
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

I tried to order eggs and bacon to my coffee and apple crumble. Unfortunately, this was not possible as they sell "breakfast" only until 10am. The coffee was ok but nothing special.