6 people are viewing this hotel
US$198
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Official Hotel
Hotels.comUS$198
Expedia.comUS$198
travelup.comUS$274
5,689 results
All reviews bedroom condo murphy bed explorers lounge main building ski hill ski trip indoor pool free shuttle hot tub tubs gazebo timberwolf skiing legend kitchenette lake louise
Selected filters
Reviewed May 4, 2021

We stayed for 3 nights at the Lake Louise Inn. We were very impressed with the room that we got. It was newly renovated. Everything looked great and the room was very clean. Our room had a jetted tub, so that was nice to have after a day of skiing. Service was quick, anything that we needed they brought to the room right away. Would stay here again!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Diana FOM, Guest Services / Front Office at Lake Louise Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2021

Dear jenl4200GN,

Thank you kindly for your review on your most recent stay with us. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your experience at the Lake Louise Inn and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed April 29, 2021

Years ago I decided to stay in Lake Louise for my ski breaks vs Banff or Canmore. The time saved for the drive was originally what motivated me.
Conditions could cause the highway to be unpredictable at times, and being able to enjoy my breakfast before hitting the hill was attractive.
I had stayed in one of the other properties years ago and wasn't overly impressed. This time I tried the Lake Louise Inn.
This wasn't my first stay there, as I like to get a good sampling before writing a review.
Over that period I saw the consistency in the quality of the staff, the cleaning, and the attentiveness to their clients.
The last trip I had the chance to stay in the newly renovated "Building 5".
I was on a main floor, and got a chance to get an early sample of the upgrades being done.
Color me impressed. Very impressed.
The main building can be dated to be honest. Bathrooms are small, and they are in need of redesign.
I hope they get whomever did the job in my suite.
The pictures will show the look, but it made my stay much more productive as someone who works from wherever I am.
The newer TV's in the living room and the bedroom.
Gas fireplace, and all the kitchen amenities.
Dishwasher, microwave, toaster oven, countertop grill. Dishes, pots, pans, so everything you need if you want to prepare your own food.
There is space for everything. Bottles of wine, notebooks, clothes, whatever you brought there is no issue with room.
Details like 2 amp USB chargers in each lamp. Clock radio with plugs, and USB making things easy.
BE AWARE THESE SUITES HAVE IN FLOOR HEATING. ADJUST THE HEAT UP A BIT AT A TIME AS THE COOL DOWN TAKES SOME TIME.
Whirlpool tub in the bathroom as well as a glass rain shower.
Countertop with 4 stools.
Small living room table with two stool chairs, and the couch has a murphy bed that comes down if there is more than two.
If it is you and your spouse, then the king size bed gives lots of room to move around, with closets and drawer aplenty. Even a small desk with lamp and charger are in the corner.
Then you have a deck/balcony that has a couple of chairs to sit back and smell the pine trees, and look up to the mountains. A nice addition as they didn't scrimp on the size.
On top of the great place to relax at the end of the day, you have a great crew of staff that I have watched power through the last year dealing with whatever they needed to.
Kitchen staff, front desk, the staff of the pub downstairs as well as everyone from the manager on down at Legends deserve applause.
They have always made my stay one where I feel welcome, even knowing where I like to sit, and what I like for breakfast.
Speaking of breakfast. Don't miss it.
Bacon that is perfectly cooked as well as eggs over easy that are really over easy.
Even the times I had to eat in my room, it was the best breakfast I have had. Small smoothie, tater tots done to a golden brown, and marble rye toast buttered the way I would. Do Not Miss.
So yes, this is my favorite place to stay when I want to be close to the hill. One of my favorites of any place I have stayed due to the people, and this last time, the room I stayed in.
My one complaint, and this seems consistent no matter where you stay, is the horrible internet. Horrible is possibly too rough a term. Netflix works. Uploads and downloads are horribly slow, considering the small amount of people staying there at the time.
I mentioned this, but there is a lack of good IT in the valley, and it may be time for me to look more into providing that type of service there.
Don't pass up a chance to stay here, and enjoy the hidden, yet convenient location.

Room tip: Unless you are looking for value, say in one of the newer renovated buildings.
Date of stay: March 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Diana FOM, Guest Services / Front Office at Lake Louise Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2021

Dear alancastell,

Thank you kindly for your very detailed review on your most recent stay with us! We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback in order for us to continue to improve, and provide the best experience for our guests.

Reviewed April 28, 2021

Super clean unit. They take the COVID cleanliness/precautions very seriously. All dishes are cleaned prior to next guest (even if not used). We had a very convenient ground floor entry to our 2 bedroom suite...would highly recommend this for families as easy to bring in your belongings and food etc. Parking was just outside the door. Would definitely stay again and hopefully during times to be able to use the facilities. Quite a bit available on the property.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear RoRe745,

Reviewed April 27, 2021

This is not the first time I have stayed at the Lake Louise Inn nor will it be the last. Conveniently located 5 minutes (walking) from Samson Mall and the Lake Louise Resort (driving), they have great service, the rooms are exceptionally clean, and Timberwolf has great pizza and pasta when they are open for service (note: this trip was not vegetarian friendly since Timberwolf was closed so knowing that ahead of time, I packed my own food). Pricing is about what you expect to pay for hotels these days so the rates are reasonable and I couldn't hear the construction for current renovations in the mornings or evenings (I cannot comment during the daytime). Overall, this is a great place to stay if you are looking to relax and unwind with peace of mind.

Dear mfournier882,

Reviewed April 26, 2021

Lovely place to stay in lake Louise! Very affordable especially with a pass for lake Louise skiing which is such a great perk! Can’t wait to go back when covid is no longer a thing and check out the rest of the hotel!

Dear danielleparker482,