Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews granola bars full kitchen gas fireplace busy road the lake louise area self catering wonderful stay banff national park hiking trails wilson suite property kitchenette lakes lodge privacy woods
Selected filters
Reviewed September 2, 2019 via mobile

Wonderful accommodation, towels changed every day and chalets cleaned. Has a few things going for it such as fridge, bath, tv in each room, balcony.
My only gripe is that you have limited cooking facilities, limited to a microwave. The place needs a focal point such as a bar/restaurant - you have to drive somewhere to eat, these places can be expensive.
A good family accommodation I would say.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank colin1957
Reviewed August 30, 2019

We stayed here two nights during a visit to Banff National Park in one of the Peyto Cabins . Our cabin was clean, good size and had all the basics. There was a nice little porch to sit out on and enjoy the evenings after exploring the park.

The towels/linens were all clean/fresh. The bed was harder than I like but overall pretty comfortable. The Wifi worked well in our cabin.

The staff were all very pleasant and quite helpful. The young lady at the front dest gave us some great tips for ensuring a pleasant experience when visiting nearby attractions. For those who enjoy a nice walk/hike, the lodge is within walking distance of Lake Louise. A great alternative to trying to find a place to park.

1  Thank CO719_Traveler
Reviewed August 20, 2019

I chose this place, willing to pay a lot more so I could be within walking distance of Lake Louise AND have a kitchen. I had a cabin at the back of the property, i think #14, cooper cabin?. Better privacy/quiet at next one over i think. It was lovely, with a small but well equipped kitchen, clean, great bed, and huge bathroom. I think the best things about it were that being at the back, you didnt get the traffic noise, it had a lovely deck overlooking great scenery, and was about 15-20 mins walk from lake louise, so you could avoid using car and the car parking trauma. Downsides were primarily the odd direction of the room/s furniture. I think the bathrooms were much later add ons, as it was the room with the view while the lounge/bed faced the entrance leading to a majority of the properly.sort of ok in summer, when you could hang on the deck after a long day of hiking. Problem was at night when trying to sleep - car headlights when driving onto the property shined through the glass over the door and straight onto the bed. A great way to be woken up...along with noisy neighbours who seemed not to think people might be trying to sleep at 11:30pm. Anyway, staff were really great and nailed in some dark cloth over the glass! If you are a good coffee lover, be prepared - kitchen only had pod machine and it was dreadful, so I made do with coffee i brought with me and use of paper napkin as filter.

Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank SkippyTouring
Reviewed August 17, 2019

My husband and I had planned a week to stay in the Lake Louise area. We found the Paradise Lodge and Bungalows a perfect option..within reach of Lake Louise, Lake Moraine, Yoho National Park, Johnston Canyon, Icefields Parkway, and Banff...We did sunrise at Lake Moraine before the road access closed down, we walked up to Lake Louise multiple times for hikes, canoeing, and enjoying the Lake. This Lodging property is Family Owned and you can easily tell that there is joy in the Landscape, and care of cabine, etc. We had a cabin and used the kitchenette to fix oatmeal, toast, cereal, fruit for our breakfast. Their granola bars filled in the gap for lunches, and breakfast! They provide coffee/tea in the room and every morning have it available for easy to carry back to the lodging.I inquired at the front desk at several times various recommendations, information, etc. and at each time was met with excellent service. July and August are premium months for tourism in this area..but staying here separated one from the 'masses'....We are recommending it to others we know who want to come to this area....it was a privilege to support such a great family operation!

Date of stay: July 2019
1  Thank Sea0ats
Reviewed August 9, 2019

This was a great stay. We stayed over for two nights. The rooms were great and the place is very clean and nice. The two receptionists were very helpful and pleasant. Extremely nice to spend the time there.