We stayed one night, very glad we did as the experiance was wonderful. The view is unbeliveable, the restaurant was great, and we loved the remoteness of the lodge. HOWEVER, the walls are very thin, and we could hear every step of the people above us, neither of us were able to sleep at all. If I was to go again, I would definitly get a room on the top floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Num-Ti-Jah Lodge overlooks one of the most dramatic scenes in the Canadian Rockies. Out of Bow Lake the mountains rise steep and rugged. The blue ice of Crowfoot Glacier hangs suspended over the turquoise water. To the west, the craggy peaks of the Great Divide tower over Bow Glacier.Num-Ti-Jah Lodge is located 40 kilometres north of Lake Louise on Highway 93 in Banff National Park, Alberta, Canada. We are a three hour drive from the Calgary International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Num-Ti-Jah Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Num-Ti-Jah Hotel Lake Louise
- Num-Ti-Jah Lodge Lake Louise, Alberta