We had our wedding here last July and it was wonderful. All the staff were super-helpful and the food was amazing. My extended family has a LOT of allergies and the chef was just great about accommodating them all. At least when we were there, there was no TV, no internet, and just one payphone in the lobby -- it is a bit rustic and that's why we loved it. For people who complain it's overpriced, unfortunately every hotel in the Canadian Rockies costs a lot nowadays. If you are looking for a standardized hotel experience you can stay in Banff or Lake Louise, but it won't be cheap either. This is my pick of all the hotels in the Rockies. It's truly special because of the location, the log building, the history, and the atmosphere.
(By the way, you don't have to worry about being stuck in the hotel with a random wedding party like one of the reviewers mentioned. When you book a wedding now, you have to book the whole lodge).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Num-Ti-Jah Lodge overlooks one of the most dramatic scenes in the Canadian Rockies. Out of Bow Lake the mountains rise steep and rugged. The blue ice of Crowfoot Glacier hangs suspended over the turquoise water. To the west, the craggy peaks of the Great Divide tower over Bow Glacier.Num-Ti-Jah Lodge is located 40 kilometres north of Lake Louise on Highway 93 in Banff National Park, Alberta, Canada. We are a three hour drive from the Calgary International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Num-Ti-Jah Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Num-Ti-Jah Hotel Lake Louise
- Num-Ti-Jah Lodge Lake Louise, Alberta