“Not for the budget conscious”
Review of Whitehorn Bistro

Whitehorn Bistro
Ranked #12 of 37 Restaurants in Lake Louise
Description: Located at 6700' (2042m) the Whitehorn Bistro proudly offers a contemporary menu with alpine featured items and local products. Each of our fine offerings can be enjoyed inside the dining room, or out on the patio which boasts one of the most incredible panoramic mountain views anywhere. Open summer and winter.
Reviewed January 21, 2018

We stopped for lunch a bit early as we needed to warm up anyways and did not want to go to the backside as Temple would have been very busy. The food and service was very good. There was not much of a selection of sandwiches on the menu. There were appies and more main courses besides the burger.

Reviewed December 13, 2017

relaxed atmosphere with wonderful views.
Very good food, reasonably priced.
Above all, excellent service from waitress, Cailey.
- very attentive and responsive to all requests
- her suggestions for some drink and food items were exceptional.
This will always be our mid-day stop when skiing Louise

Reviewed October 28, 2017

After enjoying the Lake Louise open chair gondola ride (closed gondolas also available) we enjoyed a lunch near the top gondola station, at 2042 meter elevation. We were relatively early and were seated at a window table offering great views of the surrounding snow covered mountains. We ordered the Rocky Mountain Game Platter and enjoyed the large variety of meats, cheeses, etc, During our lunch the restaurant filled up but the service remained prompt and enjoyable.

Reviewed October 26, 2017

What a wonderful way to spend the morning. Jasmine, our waitress, was a delight. I was dieting, so I had to watch what I ordered. I ordered a caprese tomato dish with quinoa. It was wonderful and guilt free. My husband ordered their clam chowder. I noticed that the couples to the back of us ordered a cheese fondue, which looked very tasty. I also ordered their Caesar cocktail, which approximates a Bloody Mary. It was one of the best Bloody Mary like drinks that I have had. It was so peaceful to just sit there and bask in the sun, while enjoying this incredible view and food. I will never forget the experience.

Reviewed October 4, 2017 via mobile

This is a must if only for the view from the patio. You must order to get out there. We stopped for lunch on a lovely sunny day. The view of the Rockies was the BEST! We had a clam chowder and coffee it was well presented and very very tasty. Coffee was good too. Excellent service.