All reviews calgary airport domestic and international terminals watch planes the concierge lounge air canada an early morning flight luggage cart great hotel next morning lobby restaurant connecting flight large walk in shower rental car m club late arrival city view convenient location
Reviewed January 12, 2018 via mobile

Welcoming reception using Marriott app and up to the room in about a minute. There is an airline check-in kiosk nearby and other amenities - restaurant and shopping are within a short walk.
Lovely service and beautiful fresh, modern decor. City view is perfect for watch the sun set over the mountains, but plane activity on this side is noisy. So convenient to WestJet departures.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
PamW03, Manager at Calgary Airport Marriott In-Terminal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2018

Dear Windgrrl v,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your stay at the Calgary Airport Marriott In-Terminal Hotel. It was a pleasure to learn that you enjoyed your stay and found the Marriott app quick for your check in. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed January 9, 2018

Stayed here for 1 night to attend business meetings that took place at the hotel. I was able to get an early check-in which right away was a bonus. The room was super nice - roomy, clean and functional. Staff were friendly and helpful. Plus it was a bonus not needing to leave airport property for the entirety of my stay.

The only concern I had was the restaurant, mostly because I have many food allergies plus am somewhat picky. There was nothing on the menu I could order without some form of customization, and then my meal came different than I ordered it because they had a hard time accommodating my allergies. But they didn't tell me ahead of time that my order needed to be changed, and I really didn't like what they brought me. It took so long to come that I didn't want to send it back and have to wait for another meal. A little more communication from the server or chef would have been nice.

Room Tip: Request 'non-airside' rooms to ensure a good night's sleep.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Dear Jon1414,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your stay at the Calgary Airport Marriott In-Terminal Hotel. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and found the staff friendly as well as helpful. I have shared your comments regarding better communication with the guests regarding their meals with our Executive Chef to ensure his team does a better job. Please accept my apologies for this inconvenience. Your feedback is integral to our ability to continue to improve our service. Thank you again for your time and come visit us again soon!

Reviewed January 7, 2018 via mobile

The is one if the best rooms we've ever stayed in. A 5 star all the way, with top quality service & products; from bedding and faucets to customer service which seems extinct elsewhere these days. The shower is roomy with a shower head that will massage your sore back instead gently sprinkling water over you!

We stayed the night before our departure for vacation, this will definitely be our choice when flying out of YYC from now on!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hyphens
PamW03, Manager at Calgary Airport Marriott In-Terminal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2018

Dear Hyphens,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Calgary Airport Marriott In-Terminal Hotel. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and found our service as well as products top quality. As a valued customer, thank you again for your feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Calgary.

Reviewed January 6, 2018 via mobile

Unfortunately it was a very, very short stay due to flight issues. In fact it was all of 5 hours. But hey, a nice shower, comfy bed, quiet and a coffee.

Slight issue with a banging noise from plumbing at 3 in morning but I was already awake. Sound from the planes outside was impressively minimised. The people chatting in corridor were louder than the planes.

A good stay, kind of wish I had more time to sleep there.

Only complaint really is that the restaurant did not open for breakfast till 6 am, which is when I had to get flight.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo

Dear Sbes75,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your stay at the Calgary Airport Marriott In-Terminal Hotel. It was a pleasure to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am sorry that there was a banging noise from the plumbing, please accept my apologies for this inconvenience. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed January 4, 2018

When getting off a long flight, I want to stay somewhere comfortable, convenient and affordable. The Marriott ticks all the boxes.
Check in staff were really nice. The interior of the hotel was really modern. The room was comfortable and my fiancee and I had a great night sleep ready for a long drive to Jasper the following day.

The restaurant was also great and the waiter was really nice, making general conversation throughout our visit and giving us some information about our drive the next day without being fake looking for a tip.

If I ever visit Calgary again and need somewhere to stay before driving to Banff / Jasper area I will stay here.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Thelifeofdizzy,

I was delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the Calgary Airport Marriott In-Terminal Hotel, and found our location convenient! Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, and we hope to welcome you back again soon.