“Delivery”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Takeout
Neighbourhood: Forest Lawn - Forest Heights
Reviewed September 23, 2016 via mobile

Ordered by phone for delivery. Person on the line was polite, however endes the call quickly.
Delivery is cash or credit only.
Delivery driver did not r3ad note in window to use secondary door.

Pizza is good, ordered the 8" hawaiian and 8" all-meat. Excellent amount of toppings, thin crispy crust.

Would definitely order again.

Date of visit: September 2016

Reviewed February 5, 2016 via mobile

This is our new fave! We ordered the CJ's special a few weeks ago and just had to get it again this time. Love the crust. Pizza is not greasy and oh so delicious!

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed August 27, 2015

I used to live in Calgary & anytime I visit,I always go to Tom's House of Pizza in Forest Lawn at least once. They have the Ultimate in Thin Crust Pizza with plenty of Toppings. I always order extra Cheese on the top of the Pizza because they bury the Cheese under the Toppings.They are an Alberta Only Franchise with locations in Calgary & Okotoks only.

Date of visit: January 2015
Reviewed May 24, 2015 via mobile

I just ordered a pepperoni pizza and some buffalo wings from a place going by Tom's house of pizza, but I don't think its a real franchise restaurant of Tom's. I just watched the cook microwave my wings for 4 minutes. It shows up in goggle as a Toms house of pizza. Anyone else find this to be bonus.

Reviewed September 22, 2011

The pizza was good. Thin crust not gressy the chesse is on the bottom and topping loaded on top. Lots of toppings and very fresh. We had a large # 8 CJ Combo pretty good.

Date of visit: September 2011