I know my husband will kill me to write this review because this is one of his favorite restaurants. I like their food and can appreciate the chef’s effort for trying to serve quality food, but just cannot justify the high price. We had a seafood platter for two, which is $140, and I thought that everything on the platter tasted pretty much the same - garlic and butter. With some appetizer and wine, we spent over $300 for two of us. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t have any problem paying a top price for something that is worth it, but I just don’t feel that this restaurant is it. I go there to please my husband (he may have a totally different opinion than mine), but every time, I feel like I spent too much money afterwards.
- Certainly better food than what you get at franchise restaurants like Earl’s, Milestone, Moxies, etc.
- Service is also somewhat better and more intimate than franchise restaurants
- You could say it has a nice romantic ambiance
- Food is good, but not good enough for the price
- Small place! Instead of being a nice & cozy initimate feeling, they crammed tables too close to each other - not enough private space.
- Parking is hard to find to find! I think there is a couple of parking spaces at the back of the restaurant (not 100%sure), but mostly we need to find a street parking in the busy area.
- Certainly not for kids
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.