“Longest Lasting Pedicure Ever!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Spa Ritual

Ranked #10 of 66 Spas & Wellness in Calgary
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to a world of tranquil pleasure and peacefulness in Calgary, Alberta. The Spa Ritual is "your path to rejuvenation" through therapies and treatments inspired by ancient practices of health and wellness from Southeast Asia.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Longest Lasting Pedicure Ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2011

I had a pedicure and it was not only long lasting but a great treatment all together. The concierge were extremely professional and friendly and my booking was easy and quick! The color selection was amazing (I chose a dark brown Zoya, so beautiful!) and it lasted without chipping nearly a month and was on so good it took forever to take off. I would highly recommend their pedicures and can't wait to try something where I get changed into a robe so I can use the sauna!

Visited November 2010
1 Thank mlk1616
SanteVictoria, Public Relations Manager at The Spa Ritual, responded to this review, 30 May 2011
Thank you for the review about our pedicures at The Spa Ritual. We are happy to hear that your would recommend us to your friends - please ask about our referral program the next time we see you at the spa. We take great care at The Spa RItual to ensure the health of our guests - all tools utilized in nail treatments undergo hospital grade sterilization and our pedicure baths feature pipe-less technology to ensure the highest standards of hygiene.

Christina Arthur-Dick
Marketing Director

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A little sense of Shangrila”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2011

Once inside, you truly enter a different world. It is like going through a curtain and all that you know of the outside world falls away. The sound of birds, trickling water, the softness of music envelop you. The comfort of tea, a warmed lounge bed entices you to give over all that is not at peace within and then serenity is your gift in return. All activity is slow paced and respectful; soft spoken and considerate. Your spa and massage experience is the upper most concern of your masseuse. Totally relaxed and feeling pampered is the wonderful outcome of the spa. Enjoy every minute of
your time there.

1 Thank nibsnibs
We truly feel that The Spa Ritual is a different world when you step through our doors. Your spa experience is our highest concern and we hope to see you again soon. The Spa Ritual won the International Spa Excellence award 2010 from Spa Quality LLC, and is Quality Assurance Accredited by Leading Spas of Canada.

Christina Arthur-Dick
Marketing Director
Calgary
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“A Wonderful Experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2011

I recently had a facial at The Spa Ritual. I work in the spa industry and was very pleased with the whole experience. The ladies at the front desk were friendly and welcoming, even when i had to change what kind of service I wanted the day before. The decor is beautiful and the facilities are top notch. The best part of my day was laying on the heated lounge chairs. To die for! And my skin feels amazing!!! Thank you:)

I will tell others, and I will be back!

1 Thank happygirlCalgary
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“World class”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2011

I have been to a number of spas around North America and The Spa Ritual is among the best of the best in the services it offers, skills of its technicians, ambiance of the surroundings and extras in terms of snacks and drinks. I love the thermal chairs! I have been going to the Spa Ritual on a frequent basis since it has opened and I will continue to make it my spa of choice in Calgary. I truly leave my time at The Spa Ritual feeling relaxed and rejuvinated!

Visited March 2011
2 Thank MJA38
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2011

The staff has always been great and will take the time to make your experience so relaxing and enjoyable. The spa is beautifully decorated and my wife and I love the personal touch that makes this our spa of choice in Calgary. I have recommended the Spa Ritual to numerous people.

1 Thank msimon9