“Fabulous food”

Pad Thai Thai Noodles & Cuisine
Ranked #205 of 3,856 Restaurants in Calgary
Reviewed July 6, 2017 via mobile

We ate lunch here, the service was great, plenty of parking, and the restaurant was clean and well appointed. Our server was friendly and the chef took the time to see if the meal was good.
The food was fresh and nicely presented, I ordered the special Pad Thai noodles and it was fabulous. I would definately return regularly if I lived in Calgary.

Reviewed July 5, 2017

This restaurant is in a small strip mall in northwest Calgary but it is worth the trip to enjoy the food and decor! I have had lunch at Pad Thai twice now and the food is outstanding! The Pad Thai is perfectly seasoned with just the right amount of heat, the Drunken Prawns have a complex flavour that is delightful and the red curry was deliciously spicy and creamy, just as it should be. The Thai bruschetta starter is a combination of flavours that is reminiscent of Italian bruschetta but with a Thai twist, delicious! My SO had cashew chicken as he doesn't like as much spice as I and he pronounced it perfect!
A wine list with a wide range of really good wines is the icing on the cake. Closed Mondays, this place should not be missed!

Reviewed June 29, 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I were looking for a good Thai restaurant near our hotel and found Pad Thai and were very pleased. From the outside the restaurant is not very impressive but once you enter the front door and are greeted by the owner everything changes.
The menu is not extensive but certainly includes a wide variety and most of my favorite Thai plates. Our meals were properly prepared, hot and delicious! I asked for a slight modification to my dish, as did my daughter, and both were quickly approved by the owner. We decided to order a desert and decided on the bananas flambé We could not have been more pleased.

I'm sorry that I do not live in Calgary because I would make this a regular visit. I heartedly recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed May 14, 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is a new restaurant in this neighborhood.
It is very beautifully decorated and has a very nice atmosphere.
There is great privacy between the tables.
Menu has a large selection of items.
The portions are very nicely sized.
Food is beautifully plated.
If you do not like spicy food.... you can ask to speak to the Chef.
The Chef will accommodate your desire!!!!
We meet the Chef, she is a very wonderful lady that will go out of her way to please you!!!
The staff is very friendly and well coming.
Main dishes could have been served quicker.

Reviewed May 7, 2017

Delectable,well worth a visit if your in the mood for Thai! Wide variety of food choices from soups, salads, appetizers (would recommend the chicken satay, although small skewers(4), absolutely delicious), noodle dishes, etc.
Wonderful ambience, great service