“Great food and great atmosphere ”

The Canadian Brewhouse
Ranked #79 of 3,874 Restaurants in Calgary
Price range: US$8 - US$19
Description: Our one-of-a-kind Canadian themed sports bar & grill has an extensive menu of appetizers, entrees, drinks and amazing specials every night of the week. You'll note our Canadian decor starts right when you walk up to our huge Inukshuk at our doors and continues throughout the restaurant in a "cheeky" Canadian fashion.
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We came for Thursday night jumbo shrimps and it was delicious! You can get the shrimp done up in any wing flavour and when they say jumbo, they are definitely on the bigger side.
We also tried some the dry ribs and nachos- both very very tasty.
We tried out the ‘call’ button which a bit awkward at first, but as our server mentioned it is handy for them to have so they can serve us better!
We will be coming back shortly and would recommend this to anyone who wants a fun night out with some tasty food.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

EXCELLENT !! The service too was awesome our order was enough for two. We will for sure go back.
The tv's were plentiful to watch sports or whatever.
This pub is close too is a plus.

Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

I’m a regular at the brewhouse and strongly recommend it. I always sit at the bar and love the staff. Rob, David, Jaden, Corrine, Dylan, Logan, Andrew, Blair are all amazing.

Reviewed March 22, 2018 via mobile

Came in on a Tuesday and it was decently busy but the bartenders were fun and the service was quick.

Reviewed March 8, 2018 via mobile

Terry, the bartender was so welcoming. I am a visitor from Ontario. Terry was very informative about the menu and the beverage selections. His hospitality was A +

I also met Klairissa, a server and the General Manager, Rob. They were also helping out with a huge heart like Terry, the bartender :):)

I had the Rueben Special and it was awesome!! It was so huge that I could take home a portion for my next meal. Isn’t that a great deal??? I think so.

Love and blessings to this establishment. Canadian Brewhouse in Mahogany Subdivision in Calgary, Alberta. :):)

I am so thankful that I met such a wonderful staff and had such an awesome lunch with food left over to take home because of the great portions !!!!

God bless all when you visit and God bless this wonderful staff!!!

Warm Regards