“Among the best airport hotel values I have seen.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Acclaim Hotel Calgary Airport

and 1 more site!
Acclaim Hotel Calgary Airport
Ranked #22 of 109 Hotels in Calgary
“Among the best airport hotel values I have seen.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2012

This is a great hotel. It would be a great airport hotel value in any market, but really stands out in Calgary.
Check in was smooth and quick, the room was large with comfortable beds and quality bedding. The rooms are stylistically unique and have a lot of modern features. Shower was very good for temperature and pressure. The restaraunt was really great.
I used the shuttle service to the airport and this went smoothly too.
All the service people were friendly and helpful which is a prized commodity in Calgary
While not as convenient as the Delta that is connected to the terminal, I was far more satisfied with my stay at the Acclaim and will keep it at the top of my list for Calgary stays.

• Stayed November 2011
1 Thank West90

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (137)
  • Korean first
Edmonton, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2012

I really enjoyed this hotel. We were headed to cancun with some friends. And decided to book a night here the night before our flight left. We really enjoyed the roof top jacuzzi. I love the the deep tub with the tv. And the bed was as cozy as mine at home. I just loved it. One of the best airport hotels I have ever stayed at yet. I found the staff to be super friendly and efficient. Check in and check out was simple. We did the park and fly and the shuttle was quick. When I stayed here the shuttle was not 24/7 so we had to take a taxi back from the airport when we got home. Needless to say the driver was not impressed since they only got a 5 dollar trip. My only suggestion is a 24 hr shuttle. But maybe that has changed since my stay.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled with friends
2 Thank jamsmak04
Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2012

We stayed here overnight as we were leaving on vacation early the next morning from the airport. It was recommended by someone as they use it for business purposes when bringing employees in from out of town. Probably one of the best rooms i have ever stayed in! It was very comfortable and had lots of amenities, including a tv in the bathroom! I ran a bath(there were bath salts provided) in the huge soaker tub......but discovered the tv didn't work till after i got in the tub. :( should have checked that first i guess. Staff were great and Shuttle service to the airport was great and timely. Roof top hot tubs were a bonus! Nice that there was Pacini's at the other end of the hall....good food and great lounge! Will definitely tell others to stay here.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank DebAlCalgary
Canmore, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2012

As an avid traveler and visitor to Calgary I have stayed many times at the Acclaim and had fantastic experiences each and every time. The rooms are comfortable and clean, the staff extremely friendly and helpful and the restaurant Pacini's has great food and ambiance.

Room Tip: If you want a little extra room to relax and spread out the suites are worth the upgrade.
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Tracye L
Lethbridge, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 January 2012

This was our second stay at the Acclaim, both times being as a stopover on our way to warmer weather. No matter when we iarrive, the reception, either shuttle or desk is so warm and friendly. We have been lucky to have our favorite shuttle driver each time...what a lovely cheerful man...he is from Ethiopia. I don't know his name yet we feel as though we are old friends. The beds are sooooo comfy, lots of pillows and lovely soft duvets. There is a hot tub and patio furniture on the fourth floor....have never used it but it looks inviting. The Paccini Restaurant has always served our purposes, no matter whether for a relaxing glass of wine or a full meal. Checking in and out have always been a breeze. Sounds a wee bit cheesy but "it's like coming home".

• Stayed December 2011
2 Thank chin00k
Red Deer, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2012

I have stayed at the Acclaim four times now. It's my "go-to" hotel and usually I can find a great rate but for some reason the costs were up - and not like the hotel was busy. This time however I did have some issues with the person on the phone with meeting the rates I had found online from other booking agents. I ended up printing out the competitive rate and bringing it with me and that rate was honoured thankfully. I love the cleanliness of the rooms, the quality of the finishes, the hot tubs (ahhh!) and the relative quiet of this hotel. The restaurant is great and a real asset to the hotel - with exceptional service. I will stay here again for sure as long as the quality is kept up! A little more selection for snacks in the vending machines would be great!

Room Tip: Shop around for competitive rates and they should match it! I love staying on the 2nd floor - quiet...
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
3 Thank Kristin F
Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2012

My son and I stopped by after long fly... for 2 nights
How tell...Everythings were perfect. I watched my news, when I was shaving in the washroom.
Huge shower head....
Hottub on the roof.... enjoying the night and planes(It was snowing) and watching the game.Huge flatscreen up there.
I heard that they had a shuttle to the airport..... We didn't use. We went to Drumheller for the day, It is so close, and close to town.
Also, you will enjoy the restaurant, the bread bar is greath.
Thanks to Tracey at front desk, she help us alot.
Just try it
We loved it

Room Tip: We stay in a Deluxe room
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled with family