Acclaim Hotel Calgary Airport
US$158
US$132
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
Delta Hotels Calgary Downtown(Calgary)(Great Value!)
US$227
US$86
US$73
US$95
Homewood
Lakeview Signature Inn - Calgary Airport(Calgary)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$67
US$84
1,228 results
All reviewspacini restaurantcalgary airportbread barhot tub on the roofsmall tvattached restaurantgreat hotellong term parkingdvd playerrain showerfree shuttleshuttle servicenext morningon site restaurantwake up callcomfortable bedsrental car
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 April 2012

Close proximity to the airport, nice room amenities and service are pluses. However when paying more than $150, remote location, very small rooms, no complimentary breakfast, no brand points and an added marketing fee to the bill does not represent good value. Lots of other options and newer hotels in the area.

Room Tip: Rooms are really small, not for families of more than 2
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank SAEBIG
Stewart27, Manager at Acclaim Hotel Calgary Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2012

Acclaim Hotel is typically less expensive than our brand name competitors, because we do not offer a rewards program that guests pays for in their room rate.

We do not charge a marketing fee. As is indicated on our website, 3% HTL is added to all room charges to make many pay per use services and amenities available to all guests without additional cost. These include in room bottled water, 24 hour airport shuttle, parking during your stay, high speed internet, local calls, 20 minutes North American long distance calling per day, access to fitness room, hot tubs, sky deck, newspapers, guest computers/printers and DVD movie rentals.

Reviewed 7 April 2012

The one thing the Acclaim is super close to the airport. The shuttle is fairly quick and the ride is no more then 10 mins. The hotel is new; and rooms were super clean. They are small though. The bathroom is amazing. I have never seen a tub and shower quite like this one. The beds were comfy and I got a great nights sleep.

I will need to go back to check out the roof top hot tubs.

The only downside...the hotel is very isolated. The only place you can eat is the hotel restaurant unless you get a cab.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank kymmy3
Reviewed 3 April 2012

This is a nice hotel near the airport. There is nothing really around it, so you have to eat in their restaurant if you don't have a car, but the food and drinks there were pretty good. It was very busy at dinner time.

I would have given this place 5 out of 5 if it didn't smell so strongly of air freshener. The strong smells give me a headache - I don't know why they use so much, a little spritz would be ok, but this was a liberal dose.

It is expensive, but the airport shuttle was good, and the room was nice.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Carly T
Reviewed 30 March 2012

I've stayed at this hotel before and even wrote a positive review; however on my last stay I was stranded in Calgary because of a snow storm. I tried to book at the Delta airport but they were all booked. So I call Acclaim since I stayed there before. They charged me $297 for a basic room. I should have call the Hilton Garden Inn but I was too tired. I will not go back to this hotel. Too many other choices close to the airport.

Stayed: February 2012
2  Thank Hawk69
Stewart27, General Manager at Acclaim Hotel Calgary Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2012

There is no intent to take advantage of “stranded passengers”. Acclaim pricing fluctuates solely on supply and demand.

I encourage guests to book in advance, when possible, to ensure the best rate.

Reviewed 29 March 2012

We stayed at The Acclaim Hotel in Calgary March 3 , 2012 . We were headed to Mexico on a very early flight. our travel agent had originally booked us at the Hilton Garden where we stayed last year which was perfect,however this year there is construction in that area which would make a 5-10 min trip to the airport 30min so she moved us to the new Acclaim (2years old) we had never heard of it but it would be a 5 min trip to the airport at 3 a.m. that does matter.. This hotel was comfortably priced we felt, the room was just awesome, beautiful .. totally equiped with water bottles and even a Keurig coffee maker..beds are great , luxury bathroom even had a tv in it..wow..the staff were very friendly and professional all the way..There is a excellent resturant there also ..fantastic food great service.. we had a shuttle booked for the airport at 3:30 am he was cheerful and very nice as well. I think if you are flying somewhere and need a great place to stay and also leave your vehicle somewhere safely (for free for 2 weeks) this is the place we will be repeat customers.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family