1,281 results
All reviewspacini restaurantbread barcalgary airporthot tub on the roofsmall tvattached restaurantgreat hoteldvd playerlong term parkingrain shower headshuttle servicefree shuttlenext morningon site restaurantwake up callcomfortable bedsbottled water
Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights and everything was great from front desk staff, parking, room & lobby. Staff were very friendly, bed was very comfortable, spacious room & bathroom & amenities in the room. They also provide fresh coffee in the lobby until 10am. They also have a coffee maker in the room. They also have a sitting area at the back of the lobby straight ahead from the elevators. All in all excellent hotel. Would definitely come back.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SimbaMasaka
Reviewed July 10, 2018

I really enjoyed my stay to the Acclaim hotel. Clean, comfortable and great service. All the staff is smiley and friendly. Free shuttle to the airport.

I stayed in the Deluxe Studio Suite. The room was quite big and well equipped (even comes with a TV in the bathroom). The TV in the bedroom is equipped with a DVD player and a small selection of movies are available at no cost in the lobby.

There is a small but nice rooftop patio with chairs and hot tube which I really liked.

My only complaint is not having any sheet for the bed. There is only a duvet with a cover on top of the bed.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank valerie987
Reviewed July 2, 2018

A trip into Calgary for an appointment the following day. The Acclaim staff were polite and courteous, check-in was quick and efficient, and, our room was clean, satisfactory. Our concern was upon receipt of our account - there was a Destination Marketing Fee (DMF) included with the taxes. We noted this to the front staff and on duty manager.and asked to have it removed. All were professional and polite, listened to our concerns and said that they would get back to us. The end result was resolved to our satisfaction. I note this for your information - if if disagree with the DMF let them know at check-in or on the on-line comments section. We will stay again and recommend to our friends.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank bsheehan2015
Reviewed July 2, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is super nice to rest and have the comfort for the night. The only trouble is that the restaurant closes so soon for my opinion (11 pm) but all is ok, nice receptionist and very clean rooms.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Karina G
Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

Just checked out of my three day stay at this establishment.
Staff was very courteous even that I had booked with book it.com and added another night at the same price great staff and great service.
Downfall it’s better if you rent a car three trips to the malls and restaurants cost me over $120 for taxi

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo