“awesome family stay”

Ranked #60 of 109 Hotels in Calgary
calgary
“awesome family stay”
Reviewed 15 January 2012

My children and i had a great overnight stay at this location. The staff was very helpful and friendly, the complimentary breakfast was awesome and the pool and waterslide kept the children amused for hours! The whole establishment was very clean, quiet and kid friendly. We will be using this inn again very soon! :)

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank paula w
SPISCGY, Front Office Manager at Service Plus Inns & Suites Calgary, responded to this review, 4 February 2012
Dear Paula W,
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am glad to know every one enjoined their stay and we are looking forward to seeing you and your family again.
Aj Lifshits

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed 12 January 2012

I would like to complement Kevin, General Manager, A.J, Manager and Angela, assistant Manager and all other staff, and I like to thank each and every one of them to make my stay as comfortable as possible and make me feel like home. Offering free hot breakfast and Wednesdays corporate dinner is something that adds to the quality of this hotel and I would like to offer my excellent rating to this hotel and recommend it to every one to try out this hotel.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank Abtahi
SPISCGY, Front Office Manager at Service Plus Inns & Suites Calgary, responded to this review, 18 January 2012
Dear Abtahi, thank you for taking time and posting your kind review of our management and staff team, in this industry guest relation is paramount for success of a business. It’s always delightful to hear our loyal regulars refer to us as their home away from home, we strive to make every one staying with us feel as part of our extended family. Sincerely Aj Lifshits
Edmonton, Alberta
Reviewed 2 January 2012

We spent one night at this hotel based on its proximity to people we were visiting. The family suite appealed to us as we were travelling with two small children. I have to say this has been on of the best hotel experiences we have had. The front desk handed out gifts for the kids. The room was clean & up-to-date with modern amenities. We were right by the elevator and the ice machine and it was still quiet. We went to the pool and were the only people using it. The waterslide was great and the hot tub was piping hot. We had the continental breakfast that was included with the rate. It was standard fare but what I really liked was the fact there were plenty of tables. We've stayed at similar hotels in the past and have ended up on floors with entire kids hockey teams and couldn't find a spot to sit to eat in the morning.
We'll definitely stay here again.

• Stayed December 2011
3 Thank kru73
Dear kru73, I am delighted you have enjoyed your stay with us. We are hoping to see you visit us again very soon.
Sincerely Aj Lifshits
Vancouver, BC
Reviewed 15 December 2011

First time to try the Service Plus Inns and Suites and was pleasantly surprised. Very spacious room, firm but comfy king side bed offered a great nights sleep. Free wireless in the rooms, a large TV, workdesk to work from and couch that most likely turned into a bed offered all the space I needed. The bathroom was well lit and functional and offered thick, plush towels to use.

A free breakfast is offered though I didn't try it as I was gone before they opened at 6am. Close to a casino for the gamblers and other shopping as well. Located in a semi industrial area this is not down-town Calgary but perfect for what I needed.

Would and will stay here again (cheaper than the Deerfoot Inn & Casino but operated by the same people located up the street)

• Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
3 Thank IBSTECH
Dear IBSTECH, Thank you for the kind review on Trip Advisor, We strive in making our guests feel welcome and do everything in our power to make their stay comfortable and enjoyable. We looking forward in welcoming again to our hotel.
Sincerely Aj Lifshits
Wasaga Beach, Canada
Reviewed 13 September 2011

I had a few reservations because of the SE location of the hotel, but we had no problems, and are staying again later this month. It is located in a business park, but not an industrial one. The room was great, room was also quiet, service was excellent, and the complimentary breakfast was great.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank BarbLH
SPISCGY, Manager at Service Plus Inns & Suites Calgary, responded to this review, 28 September 2011
Dear BarbLH,
Thank you for taking the time to post your great feedback on our hotel, and i am glad to hear you enjoined your stay, We are looking forward in accommodating you in the near future.

Aj Lifshits
Front Office Manager
Leduc, Canada
Reviewed 26 July 2011

I have stayed with the Service Plus in Calgary more than 100 times in the past 2 years. I have never been disappointed in the level of service, quality, value, and cleanliness. Rooms I have stayed in, the lobby and hall areas are always very clean and bright. The pool and waterslide are big enough to allow families and individuals to enjoy the perk.
Continental breakfast is well stocked, with a good variety of typical morning fare. Well staffed, and cleaned very quickly to allow more guests the opportunity to sit and gather thoughts before heading out to work or play.
Beds are always comfortable and fresh. Quality construction means "hall noise" is kept to a minimum. This can be hard to find. Trust me!
Overall, I have never had a complaint with my stays here. Any concerns I may have had, were quickly and correctly dealt with, to avoid any hardship on my part.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank roachman1962
SPISCGY, Manager at Service Plus Inns & Suites Calgary, responded to this review, 6 August 2011
Dear roachman1962
Thank you for your time in posting the review. It is always pleasure to receive such great feedback for one of our long term guests, and we assure you we will continue to provide this type of service in the future for you and and all of our guests coming to our hotel.
On behalf of all the Staff here we thank you.
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 7 July 2011

My family and I spent a few days at the Service Plus Inns + Suites, and we had a wonderful time.

The breakfast was great. There was eggs, bacon, sausage, waffles, yogurt, fruit, cereal, juice, coffee, bread, and a few other things. We never had to spend any money out to eat for our first two meals because we filled up so much for free at the hotel, and then grabbed a few things to take for lunch (fruit, etc) There was also free fruit in the lobby that changed from apples to oranges through the day!

We stayed in a family suite, and I found there was tons of room. The kids stayed in a separate room with bunkbeds and their own TV! It was great, after they went to bed, we were able to relax in our room that had a king bed, a kitchen, table and a TV. There was also wireless internet. The kids also LOVED the pool/waterslide.

There were two staff that went out of their way to help us. One was a girl in the breakfast room, I didn't get her name, but we showed up once 5 minutes before they closed the breakfast room, and she went and cooked us some eggs because they had ran out. It was really nice of her to do that, as most places wouldn't have. The other was a Sara at the front desk. The first night we arrived, we flew in really late, and got lost driving to the hotel. Sara stayed on the phone with us to get us in the right direction and we found our way. We needed to get somewhere the next morning and mentioned this to her. We woke up to find a map and step by step directions of the place we needed to go slid under our door! I was blown away that someone that works in customer service actually did this! All the staff were very friendly and every time we came or went there was a friendly face.

We will be back, thank you very much!

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
Dear Ann_Dort
Thank you so much for taking the time to publish such a wonderful review of your recent stay at the Service Plus Inn and Suites. I will be sure to mention and pass your gratitude to our staff. As customer service representatives we strongly believe that the best service is a service when all your questions answered and anticipated before you even have to ask them yourself. Our mission whether you travel on business or leisure is to customize your experience in making it uniquely special to you as a guest at our home.
Aj Lifshits Front Office Manager