Open today: 10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Calgary City Tour

Book in advance
from
C$238.96
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Calgary Tower
from C$238.96
More Info
from C$17.99
More Info
3,404 results
All reviews glass floor observation deck revolving restaurant audio guide degree view great view of the city rocky mountains gift shop entire city rockies landmark downtown
Selected filters
Reviewed September 19, 2019

Like CN Tower in Toronto, you can watch Calgary's 360 degree view, such as Stampede site and tall buildings. It was less than ten degree even in July, so jacket required to handle the cold weather in Calgary.

Date of experience: July 2019
2  Thank SimonCN2011
Reviewed September 18, 2019 via mobile

I have seen something better than this tower, but in any case is a great experience and great view of Calgary and the mountain around.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed September 17, 2019 via mobile

I have been up here several times with friends who visit and with my kids. The views are nice. We always enjoy it.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed September 6, 2019

I was taken here about 6 years ago and was sorely disappointed, so when friends invited me for my birthday, I had reservations..I honestly didn’t want them to waste their money! How wrong was I? The changes are incredible. We all had a fabulous meal..my lamb shank was as good as lamb shank gets...sticky, rosemary infused and mouthwateringly tender. My friend’s pork chop was the best mouthful of pork I have had (yes, she graciously shared!) Ever..in Canada, and the desert!!!!!...let me tell you the first blackberry to actually tasted like it came from a blackberry bramble! We were thoroughly repeat when we left, having loved the nighttime view, enjoyed the busy ambiance and been looked after superbly by our amazing server. Service impeccable, food off the chain good, view....Calgary’s skyline, mountains.... could a girl ask for on her birthday??? Sublime worth every penny (even if they weren’t mine!)

Date of experience: July 2019
1  Thank abfabfp
Reviewed September 5, 2019

Sometimes I think the tower is getting a little "long in the tooth" but you know what. It's still plenty of fun. The observation deck allows you to see for kilometers on a clear day. The restaurant always has great food and good service. Some may find the entry price a little steep though.

Date of experience: June 2019