Holiday Inn Calgary Airport
US$300
US$154
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Port O'Call Hotel(Calgary)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$224
US$160
Westin.com
  • Restaurant
US$105
US$85
Best Western Plus Suites Downtown(Calgary)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$104
BestWestern.com
US$65
US$100
US$133
US$114
All reviewstypical holiday inncalgary airportfront desk staffcoffee makerguest roomsrestaurant staffstayed here for one nightshort staynice roomcomfortable bedsshuttleihgmicrowavedowntownrockiesvehiclezoo
Reviewed November 27, 2011

I stay in a lot of Holiday Inns and this one rates very highly amongst them. We stayed for 4 nights on our "Thanksgiving Getaway". The hotel has easy to access from the freeway and convenient for the Airport and downtown with plenty of free parking.The Lobby is very nice as is the the pool and fitness room (although the pool could be warmer, and the jets in the hot tub weren't working). Kids eat free in the restaurant, which is good value and the food is good if not outstanding. The staff are really nice and helpful, especially the housekeeping staff who made my girls' day by positioning their bears on the bed each day. The room itself was well decorated with free WiFi, comfortable beds, a Fridge and microwave but was a little cramped, as was the small bathroom. Overall a very pleasant stay and if we are in Calgary again, would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank USspitfire1
Noel M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Calgary Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2011

We are happy that you enjoyed your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Calgary Airport. We look forward to serving you again in the near future. Thank you for taking time out from your busy schedule and posting those kind words.

Reviewed November 17, 2011

I was there only overnight but very satisfied with service. I visited the lounge and it was very nice and inviting. I ordered an evening meal in the room and was pleased with the quality of food. The room was nice and clean. Overall, a very satisfying overnight stay. I would recommend this hotel others.

Room Tip: Reserve your room on-line at lease 7 days in advance. You get the best rate.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank icomment4u
Noel M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Calgary Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2011

Thank you very much for taking time out from your busy schedule to write about your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Calgary Airport. We strive in customer service and try and exceed guests expectations. I am happy to hear that we were able to accomplish both of these key factors during your stay. We hope to be able to serve you again upon your return to Calgary.

Reviewed November 10, 2011

This hotel has SO MUCH to offer. First of all, it is very easy to find - right on 16th Ave. I loved the idea of not having to leave the hotel for a delicious dinner. I enjoyed a delightful cocktail in the lounge before retiring for the evening - nice comfy bed!! I really appreciated having the use of the fitness room and a relaxing hottub the next morning prior to getting a free shuttle to the airport.

All of the staff were extremely friendly and accommodating. This hotel is beautifully decorated and is reasonably priced - I will definitely be returning to enjoy this hotel on my next visit to Calgary!!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank candaceCochrane
Noel M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Calgary Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2011

I am very happy that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. Thank you for your kind words and it is our hope to serve you again in the near future.

Reviewed November 6, 2011

Basically only slept and worked while here on this trip. The room had all amenities that I would expect, and the bed was quite comfortable. There is also a nice lounge/bar area with TV; my collegue and I were able to work there as the wifi signal was good.

The hotel has a nice central location, close to the highway, so it doesn't take long to get anywhere in town. Of course, Banff is only about 1.25 hr drive away, so that's definitely worth the trip.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank ScottandSusan

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey regarding your last stay here at the Holiday Inn Calgary Airport. I hope that on your next stay with us you are able to enjoy more of the amenities that we have to offer.

Reviewed November 5, 2011

Calgary - Holiday Inn - Airport - Very nice hotel, recently renovated, lush and comfy for a reasonable price. Spine-melting beds! 8/10

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business

We are happy that you had a great stay with us. We are constantly trying to go above and beyond guests expectations and ensuring complete customer satisfaction. We are happy to have accomplished this on your most recent stay with us here at the Holiday Inn Calgary Airport. We hope to be able to be of service to you again in the near future.