Holiday Inn Calgary Airport
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$131
US$96
US$92
Hotel Arts
  • Pool
Delta Hotels Calgary Downtown(Calgary)(Great Value!)
US$226
US$147
US$245
US$162
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Port O'Call Hotel(Calgary)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$96
Hotel Elan(Calgary)
US$108
Hotel Elan
  • Breakfast included
US$89
US$72
Lakeview Signature Inn - Calgary Airport(Calgary)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$70
Travelocity
All reviewstypical holiday inncalgary airportfront desk staffcoffee makerguest roomsrestaurant staffstayed here for one nightshort staynice roomcomfortable bedsshuttleihgmicrowavedowntownrockiesvehiclezoo
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 April 2012

Stayed here before flying out. Used their park and fly service. Would not recommend this if you want to travel on your time schedule. The shuttle only leaves once an hour. Upon our return we called the hotel and were advised it would be a 20-25 minute wait. That didn't seem terrible but it actually ended up being 45 minutes. Room was small and cramped and there was blood, ketchup or pizza sauce smeared on the front of the vanity when we checked in. Check in procedure was very unorganized. Not one of the three staff members seemed to know what they were doing and check in took forever. I don't expect to stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank TeresaMH
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Calgary Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2012

Dear TeresaMH,

Thank you for staying with us and leaving us a review. We are glad you found the location of our hotel convenient. I am deeply sorry you found the service of our hotel staff less than satisfactory. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas. We welcome any opportunity to improve.

Jaime W
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 13 April 2012

Very convenient for overnight when flying in/ou of calgary - offering free car parking.
Good bar, passable restaurant and breakfast.
Excellent value for money.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rollingstone8
Reviewed 3 April 2012

I overnighted in Calgary recently and was delighted with the warmth of the welcome at the Holiday Inn. The person at reception was polite, warm and very helpful. She made me feel pleased with my choice and took appropriate time to ensure I knew all the services available (free wifi, restaurant etc). It was a lovely welcome and ensured my brief stay was a nice one.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank MerchantAdventurer
Noel M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Calgary Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2012

Thank you for your kind words during your most recent stay here at the Holiday Inn Calgary Airport. We hope to be of service to you again upon your return here to Calgary.

Reviewed 30 March 2012

Had several issues and it took several complaints to get them resolved. Rooms were clean and overall the staff was friendly and helpful. My big complaint is that it's been over a week since I've left and I can't get a copy of my bill, since this is business it's money from my pocket until I can turn it in!

Returning to area soon, staying at another hotel this time...

Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank MachineGuy
Noel M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Calgary Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2012

Thank you for your taking the time to post your comment regarding your recent stay here at the Holiday Inn Calgary Airport. I would like to apologize for the amount of time it has taken for you to recieve your reciept from your last stay. Our system has been down and our I.T. Department has been working around the clock to try and get our system up and running again.

Once our system has been restored we will be emailing your reciept to you. Once again we apologize for the inconvenience and we appreciate your patience in this matter.

Reviewed 17 March 2012

We had a one night stay here due to a delayed flight. The front desk staff were courteous and competent, and we were given a room on the second floor. At the restaurant, we had dessert in the evening and breakfast the next morning. The prices were reasonable, the food was average, and I have no complaints about the waitstaff. The rooms were large and clean, and ours came with a fridge, microwave, and coffee maker. They also have a free shuttle to and from the airport. In the morning, pick up times are every 45 minutes and you have to book your shuttle time in advance. The only inconvenience is that even though it's called the Holiday Inn Calgary Airport, it is quite a distance away from the airport - the travel time was over 15 minutes when taking Deerfoot Trail. Overall, I was happy with my stay and will stay here again in the future.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple