Hotel Arts(Calgary)
  • Breakfast included
US$123
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

US$307
US$155
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Port O'Call Hotel(Calgary)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$131
US$110
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$129
Acclaim Hotel Calgary Airport(Calgary)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/08
US$126
US$122
US$121
Priceline
All reviewscomedy clubcomedy showoutdoor poolchinook mallexecutive floorlobby loungeindustrial arearenovated roomrain shower headroom servicefront desk staffhotel restaurantwonderful staymini fridgecoffee makercomfortable bedsvery nice hotel
Reviewed September 19, 2011

I stayed with my husband at this hotel for three nights in September and will never go there again.The fitness room was dirty and eliptical machine wasnt working and there isnt any weights.It had cobwebs and dirt on the floor.There was old towels left on the floor too.The ac didnt work in our room.We told the front desk and nothing was done about these problems.We were told after we left by the manager that there was a problem with the ac but they didnt offer us another room.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Amanda C
Reviewed September 17, 2011

The price was good, the room was spacious, and we enjoyed the comfy beds. There is a vanity outside the washroom which helps when your partner is showering or using the facilities. Room service was prompt, and the fellow was very courteous. We enjoyed this hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room away from the elevator.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank SunnyToronto_On
Reviewed September 16, 2011

I stayed at the Blackfoot Inn for two nights and was pleasently surprised. The check in was smooth and quick, staff was very friendly. I had breakfast at the hotel, not a large selection of choices but it was fine for me. I did order room service for lunch and the person taking the order was very helpful, delivered fairly quickly, though I thought it odd that they handed me the tray at the door instead of bringing it into the room and setting it on the desk area. The bed was very comfortable and the room was clean. I was there for a concert at the Stampede Corral and it was a short drive and for not knowing my way around Calgary the hotel was fairly easy to find at midnight. I thought it was a very good value for the cost.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Cncrtjnky
Reviewed September 15, 2011

When I checked in, I was told I was put into a smoking room, since they were fully booked. I was then asked if this was Okay. For whatever reason, I said no, actually I would prefer non-smoking. The person at the front desk actually went the extra mile in my mind. She immediately got on the phone to talk to her manager. I could hear what he was saying, which essentially was "too bad, he booked with a third party, so he'll have to make do with the smoking room. Well the front desk person continued to push for something, and eventually I got my non-smoking room, with the explanation that someone else had actually requested a smoking room...and so it all worked out.

As a thank-you, I decided to have my dinner at the hotel, rather than spend my money elsewhere. Overall the food was good, the service in the restaurant was also good, and all was going well. The internet was free (WiFi) throughout the hotel, the bed was comfortable, linens were good quality, toiletries were good, and pillows were also good.

As stated elsewhere the hotel is a bit dated. The value and comfort for the money was pretty high, and I was left with a pretty positive experience.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank DBM24
Reviewed September 13, 2011

Wow it's like a trip back to the 70s

The rooms, the colors, the elevators, the restaurant, the bar, the lounge ... Amazing

Its clean, it's perfect for business travel. That's it

Food at the restaurant is very average. At least the staff is very nice.

A sure value, with that 70s look

Maybe one day they will freshen up a bit. But don't worry, it's clean and wifi is free. Ugh that didn't existed back then... :)

• Stayed: August 2011
1  Thank mammifere
BlackfootInn, Executive Assistant at Hotel Blackfoot, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2011

Firstly, thank you for choosing the Blackfoot Inn during your recent visit to Calgary.

We also thank- you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent stay. It is through our guest comments we are able to closely monitor our facilities and services, allowing us to address any concerns and initiate improvements accordingly. We are dedicated to making the changes and we do have a new look and feel in place that will soon be revealed. . It is our intent to meet and exceed the hospitality expectations of our guests, which we at the Blackfoot Inn are generally renowned for. We regret your recent stay was less than satisfactory. We extend our sincere apologies.

Please stay tuned for our new and exciting changes.