All reviews comedy club comedy show outdoor pool chinook mall executive floor industrial area lobby lounge rain shower room service queen room wonderful stay front desk staff hotel restaurant wonderful hotel coffee maker mini fridge comfortable beds
Reviewed February 13, 2012

I have stayed at the Blackfoot many nights in the past few years and have always found the staff accommodating and the property well maintained. Close to the Chinook shopping center and to the LRT station so accessible to downtown. Restaurant could be better for dinner but nice sports bar with lots of hockey on the tube.

Room Tip: ask for rooms facing west or north for good views of the city and the mountains
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank beentherejohn
Simon T, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Blackfoot, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2012

Thanks for taking the time to write a review, beenthere! We're glad you keep coming back and hope we can see you again in the near future. It would be great to hear what you think would make for a better stay - you know, to bump up that rating. We're implementing a digital comment card in the near future and hopefully next time you're here you can give us some ideas. And I agree, there's no better place to watch our national sport than The Other Side Sports Bar!

Reviewed February 8, 2012

The pipes are ticking in the wall, the shower is terrible, and I can hear the guest next door coughing and blowing his nose. I had a terrible night and can't wait to get out of here. Not worth the amount it cost.

• Stayed: February 2012
Naheed W, Rooms Division Manager at Hotel Blackfoot, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2012

Dear LaurieAnnG, thank you for sharing your feedback. I assure you that this is not the typical feedback that we receive. I am hoping that you could call me to discuss your experience. I would like to get some further information (room #, and date of stay) so that I may have our maintenance team look at the problem and address the issues you have brought forward.
Tel: 403.252.2253 or Email: nwalji@blackfootinn.com

Reviewed January 28, 2012

Aloha - we had the opportunity to stay at the Blackfoot Inn this past week on business. I was part of the Hawaii Road show which was held in their ballroom. The staff is wonderful and the service was excellent. Front desk staff was very helpful. Naheed Walji, Rooms Division Manager was very attentive to my requests and was very helpful during my stay.
We loved the lobby bar and piano music. The staff was great. I was able to stay in a renovated room and it is lovely! Wow is all I can say - seeing is believing! The bath amenities were wonderful and so many of them! The new beds are very comfy. I come to Calgary on business quite often and will definitely stay here again! It will be like coming home! A big Mahalo to the staff and management at the Blackfoot Inn! Keep up the great work!

Room Tip: Great staff - renovated rooms super!
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Robin5_0_12
Naheed W, Rooms Division Manager at Hotel Blackfoot, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2012

Robin, thank you for you kind words. I could not have written a better review myself. Glad to hear you had a great stay, and look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed January 17, 2012

Not bad overall but the workout room is terrible for the price. Restaurant is alright

• Stayed: January 2012
Simon T, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Blackfoot, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2012

Thanks for the review, Ryan! Good news: We'll have a completely renovated, ungraded and enlarged exercise facility by this time next year. Hope to see you back, tossin' around some iron and getting a pump on! (Actually, I probably won't see you doing those things. Employees aren't supposed to be in the gym).

Thanks again for taking the time to review!

Reviewed January 4, 2012

I stayed here last week on buisness. The room though small was very clean, and the bed has to be hands down the most comfortable I have had in a long time. The soaps and lotions that are in the room are great, right down to the makeup remover wipes! I did use the gym in the morning, and found it very good. The staff were very friendly both on check in and out.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank lexywil
Simon T, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Blackfoot, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2012

Wow, thanks for the great review! We definitely pride ourselves on our signature Dreamcatcher beds; glad you enjoyed them. Keep an eye open for a ton of changes in the hotel, as well. We're talking new gym, new rooms, new make-up remover wipes (better ones) and so much more... One thing we're not changing, however, is our wonderful staff - except maybe their uniforms. Brown is so 70s.

Thanks again, lexiwil!