All reviews comedy club comedy show outdoor pool chinook mall executive floor industrial area lobby lounge rain shower room service queen room wonderful stay front desk staff hotel restaurant wonderful hotel coffee maker mini fridge bed was comfortable
Reviewed October 22, 2017 via mobile

Stayed at the Hotel Blackfoot in Calgary. Great place to stay and offers all kinds of amenities. Friendly helpful staff. Beautiful hotel. Newly renovated. Clean, bright, up to date rooms. Very nice and spacious. Bathrooms are awesome. Big showers, glass doors. Sliding doors for the bathroom. Beds are quite comfortable. Room is great. Nice scenery. Overall great place to stay.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Scott W, General Manager at Hotel Blackfoot, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2017

Vivian H:

Thanks for your positive comments. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope the rest of your road trip was as enjoyable.

Reviewed October 16, 2017

My week long stay at the Hotel Blackfoot was exceptional. My room was very clean and comfortable. The full standup shower and bathroom was just what I needed after a long day. The fitness facility was just enough to get the job done even as a serious lifter. The restaurant food was delicious and the staff at the lounge was super friendly!
I look forward to my next visit to Calgary and another stay at the Hotel Blackfoot!

Room Tip: Remember to consider your view!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Richard G

Richard G:

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed October 16, 2017

When you check in and the front desk remembers you by first name the next day and asks how your stay has been thus far, that's a gold star in my book.

The hotel was clean and the staff was friendly!

For a Tuesday, the sports bar was crowded with locals, who were also very nice.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Laura B

Laura B:

Thank you for your positive review. I am glad to read that the front desk staff remembered your name. We have a couple of exceptional staff there that we are very lucky to have. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed October 7, 2017

Stayed for 2 nights at the beginning of our Canadian road trip. Check in was simple, room was big, luxurious and I think, had been recently re-done. Breakfast on executive floor was included and no complaints, all in all a great stay, friendly staff good food etc.

Room Tip: 7th floor rooms are really good
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jaypeetee1953

Jaypeetee1953:

Thanks for your positive comments. I hope the remainder of your Canadian road trip was enjoyable.

Reviewed September 28, 2017

We love coming here for our office Christmas parties. The hotel lobby is all beautifully redone, and the rooms are clean and welcoming. I love the atmosphere, and its romantic feeling. We will be coming back.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Scott W, General Manager at Hotel Blackfoot, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2017

Debbie Jo H:

Thank you for your positive comments. You might be a little early for Christmas however... ...or you have EPIC office Christmas parties if last year's just wrapped up!

We look forward to welcoming you back.