See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 14, 2017

Arrived and greeted by three very drunken rowdy hotel guests who hurried us out of the cab, no problem was a saturday night. Hotel manager protected our bags in the reception whilst one of us who had to stay with the bags to protect them and the other went to check out the room.
Drunken mexican guy lying on the floor in the way on the upper level, manager tried to move him (the manager did a good job) and succeeded after various insults.
Took us to the room which had no TV as previous guests had smashed it.
We just got the next possible taxi from the main road and never returned.
I wouldn't pay somebody to stay here.
Also the Cab driver warned us not to stay because he said it is a very dodgy place but we didn't believe him, he actually offered to take us elsewhere, how wrong we was.

Date of stay: July 2017
Reviewed October 13, 2017 via mobile

I checked in went up to my room. Had to pass by broken furniture and appliances lining the halls. Got into my room and looked around, all walls were filthy, the tub was stained black, mirrors and toilet were dirty and streaky. I travel a fair bit and always stay in motels vs hotels for their cheapness i therefore have low expectations and don't expect shinny clean like a hotel but when i pull the covers back to check the bed and there is blood on the sheets i went to the desk checked back out and demanded a refund. The owner came out and accused me of lying and said i must have checked in then found that my friends had a hotel room and so im lying so i can join them. He went up and looked came back and said the place was dirty but that the blood on the sheets isn't old. Like new blood is ok?

This place should be closed down. I have NEVER checked out of a place before i have slept on top of sheets in my clothes at places but never left wanting a refund till now. If i could rate it in the negatives i would.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed August 8, 2017

I was there last week with my family .. i get really frustrated with there service they have no idea what is a customer service ..they put one price online they charge different when we go there ....i was there 2 night and they don't even done housekeeping properly no body through garbage ..

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Elma J
Reviewed November 13, 2016 via mobile

We laid on an itchy bed, and tried to fall asleep as we heard foot steps and sketchy transactions happening outside our door. At one pointing considered pushing some of the furniture in front of the door, as we felt very unsafe in this room, not to mention a gigantic red pool stain on the carpet...
You're better off sleeping in the car

Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank RandHVacations
Reviewed August 5, 2016

Hubby and I had to find a place in a hurry while on an emergency visit for our daughter in Foothills hosp. We ended up in Calgary during stampede time, and wanting to be close to the hospital we were lucky to find a place, and ended up here. There is nothing red carpet about this cesspool at all. I ended up getting the disinfectant spray and rags from the front desk so that I could clean all surfaces. It's then I noticed the filthy floor, and the disgusting toilet !. All kinds of body hair and "stuff' all around the base of the toilet. It's as though it wasn't cleaned in a long time. The towels had what I would refer as bum crack stains on several of them. Hubby and I stripped the bed and thankfully of all the dirt in that room, the pillows and the sheets/bedding were clean. They smelled clean, and had a nice washed clean look. We ended up going to Walmart and buying towels and Lysol wipes. The microwave had a big burn mark, so they brought us a brand new one. We also got a brand new blow dryer. There is a microwave, fridge and sink, but no dishes, mugs cutlery etc. We do NOT recommend this place to anyone, as it is downright filth. One positive is that the guy at the desk was more than willing to make corrections. We had our price reduced from 100 to 80.00. We ended up staying there, as after all the cleaning etc, we felt it clean enough to stay there.

Date of stay: July 2016