Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire
US$133
US$96
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

Hotel Arts(Calgary)
US$109
  • Pool
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

Hotel Elan(Calgary)
US$158
US$116
  • Breakfast included
US$128
Hampton.com
Best Western Plus Suites Downtown(Calgary)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$102
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

The Fairmont Palliser(Calgary)
US$455
US$153
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$202/night.

US$97
GardenInn.com
US$83
US$80
Travelocity
Best Western Plus Port O'Call Hotel(Calgary)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$107
US$135
US$131
Travelocity
1,048 results
All reviewsirish pubvalet parkingbow riverprince's island parkthe club loungeliving roomsuite hotelvalet servicemini barthe location is perfectper dayfront desk stafftwo queen bedsdowntown locationsitting areahot tubymca
Reviewed January 19, 2012

Checked in to the hotel and they were jackhammering the floors out in the lobby. The front desk attendant had a face mask on to keep from breathing the stone and concrete dust from the air. Bad way to start a stay!

The hotel should have emailed all its guest to make sure they knew what was going on. They didn't. The rooms are nice and if you can put up with the noise, not such a bad place. I think the hotel is very overpriced. Charing for internet does not sit well with me when paying 350.00 per night for a Sheraton.

Will stay at the Westin from now on.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Craig S
Reviewed January 5, 2012

The hotel itself is great. Although there is a Westin literally across the street, the location is boring. There is a nice scenic river walk near by, but that's about 5 minutes of your day. Additionally, there is a Joey's and a beat up mall with a theatre across the street.

As for being close to Calgary's attractions, it is not. Very far from everything unless you have a car.

if you have a car, there is free parking on the street nearby, if you can find a spot.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank zhivago22
gmthegm, General Manager at Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your recent stay. I am glad to learn that you thought the accommodation was great, but was disappointed in location of the hotel as it relates to Calgary Attractions. Depending on the time of year the Eau Claire area holds several outdoor festivals, skating rink, concerts and events.

We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Best Regards

Reviewed December 29, 2011

I'm quite surprised this is just #7 in Calgary, since I travel a lot and this is probably the best hotel I ever been.
I traveled alone on business and spent 2 weeks at the Shreraton Eau Claire and found it simply amazing.
My room was huge, quiet and had a living room with a confortable couch, 2 LCD TVs, a small kitchen area with a sink, refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker with Starbucks coffee.
The bedroom had two queen-size beds, with great linens.
There are nice restaurants and bars within walking distance, including the Joey's and Spaghetti Factory. There is an Irish Pub downstairs by the lobby which server great beer and had live music on some days.
There is a mall just across the street, without brand stores, but had smaller stores, a coffee shop, grocery and souvenir stores.
There is a beautiful park just behind the hotel called Prince's Park if I can recall, which is great for walking, running and taking pictures of the buildings in downtown. I recommend walking across the bridge and going up the hilld through the wooden stairs to experience a stunning sunset and for taking great pictures of town.
There is a mall pool and jacuzzi area, and also a decent fitness center, which I haven't used because I was just running at the park right by the hotel.
And all of this at just a few blocks from Calgary's main office district.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on a high floor facing towards the square in front of the hotel, if you want a view. I got a room facing the back of the hotel and all I could see was an office building, but I didn't mind.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank rickcwb
gmthegm, General Manager at Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2012

Thank you taking the time to complete such a detailed and wonderful review of your recent stay at the Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire. I am pleased to learn that you found the suite spacious and comfortable, I’m also thrilled to learn that you were able to take advantage of our unique location with all that the surrounding area has to offer. We’re proud that you have referred to us as ‘the best hotel you’ve ever been”. Thanks again and we look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel!

Best Regards

Reviewed December 5, 2011

Only stayed 1 night but really enjoyed it. Took our kids and they upgraded us to a 2 bedroom suite which worked out perfect. King bed with ensuite in our room and 2 queen beds with own bath in their room which shared a common living area with minibar and microwave. Suite was great, but seemed a bit 'cozy' with the larger beds. We had chocolate waiting in our suite for us upon arrival and they delivered apples and treats a bedtime for the kids -- nice touch. The humidifier in the room was an extra that was really appreciated in the dry climate.
Kids used the pool/waterslide 3 times in the 30 hours we where there and loved it.
This is a 'business' style hotel so expect to pay for several things such as parking, internet service and such.
Located in the Eau Claire area, MANY restaurants and shops within a few feet, as well as Prince's Island Park for you enjoy. We didn't venture in the restaurants or bars on sight but appeared to be popular.
LOVED the idea of Ben the Dog being available for 'walks' during the week ... great for those away from home.
Overall another great stay at a Sheraton Hotel - exactly what you'd expect.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank LLA4
gmthegm, General Manager at Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2011

Thank you for the wonderful review on your experience at the Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire. I am thrilled to learn that you and your family enjoyed the features of our suites, surrounding area and our waterslide. Our Hotel Canine Ambassador, Ben, is very popular and is unique to our hotel, perhaps on a future visit, you could take Ben on a walk around the Eau Claire area.

We look forward to welcoming you and your family back on your next trip to Calgary.

Best Regards.

Reviewed November 15, 2011

My wife and I stayed here for two nights. The occasion was a wedding for a long time friend. The reception was in the Wild Rose ballroom and taking a room at the hotel made it very convenient. The rooms are comfortable and the extra set of doors in your suite helps to block out any hallway noise. The staff were all very pleasant and helpful. I would consider this hotel if I am back in Calgary again.

• Stayed: November 2011
1  Thank Nepean_Traveller
gmthegm, General Manager at Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review on your recent stay at the Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire during such a special occasion as long time friend's wedding. I am pleased to learn that you enjoyed your guest suite layout and the service provided by our outstanding team. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in Calgary.

Congratulations to your friend, we wish them all the best.

Best Regards,