1,107 results
All reviews irish pub bow river valet parking the club lounge prince's island park living room valet service corner suite mini bar per day location is great front desk staff two queen beds downtown location very nice hotel hot tub hotel restaurant
Reviewed January 15, 2018

This is a super location and nice rooms. We had a room with a little office/sitting room. This was great to do a little work and also to wind down at the end of the day. We also sat with friends shared some wine and snacks in the evening to end our day. Friendly staff from the front door/valet/reception everyone is smiling and appreciates you being there. Walking distance to so many amenities, restaurants,bars, lounges and the river bottom which is beautiful all year long

Room Tip: North West or east views would all be pretty good.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
James W, General Manager at Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2018

Dear Mark S,

I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed your weekend gateway. We humbly accept your compliments about our superb location and great suites.

I certainly look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed January 15, 2018 via mobile

We spent one night at the Sheraton Suites Calgary and were quite pleased with the comforts and local conveniences.
The room itself was well laid out with both the bedroom and rest of the room having direct access to the washroom. The mini bar area included a microwave, coffee maker, sink with water taps, wine and high ball glasses. TV’s in both the seating area and the bedroom. Ample plug-ins for cell phones and iPads on the edge of a desk.

Standard King room price: $149.00/ night.

Hotel also houses a Fionn MacCool’s (Irish Pub) which has a variety of beers on tape and in bottles, along with good food and excellent service.

Valet parking or park your own vehicle on the street or in a pay parking lot near the hotel.

Joey Eau Claire restaurant just half block away was excellent dinner venue.

Only complaint was the limited number (1) of Starbucks Coffee regular coffee packets available in the room.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
James W, General Manager at Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2018

Dear zaozirny,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor. I am glad that you had a pleasant stay with us. Thank you for sharing valuable information in detail and thank you for your compliments. I am glad to learn that you enjoyed Fionn MacCool’s offerings and the level of service.
I am sorry that you received only one Starbucks Coffee packet. We place three regular coffee packets and one decafenateited coffee packet in each suite as our standard, but we are happy to offer you more upon request.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed January 13, 2018

We stayed here for our anniversary! I have to say we stay at a lot of SPG properties and they sure maintain the standard. I was complimentary upgraded due to my status of a preferred member! Karly was amazing she helped me make a great anniversary surprise possible with a beautiful room and early check in and in answering all my questions before making the reservation! the photo i uploaded shows the complimentary bottle of wine and strawberry covered chocolates. the service was great all around from valet and the rest of the staff at front desk and eva i think her name is. this will be our go to place in Calgary thanks again karly!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Naser E,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your anniversary and for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor. I am glad that you had a wonderful experience with us. Thank you for your compliments and for recognizing Carly at the front desk. On behalf of our team, I look forward to the opportunity to be of service to you.

Reviewed January 4, 2018

My family was on a layover in Calgary, we enjoyed the 2 bedroom suite offering two bathrooms allowing everyone comfort and room to relax.The moment we walked through the doors the staff eager to ensure our stay was great. Quiet and no noise issues. Excellent downtown location, access to 15 skywalk and many restaurants.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank bestfamilyadventures
James W, General Manager at Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2018

Dear bestfamilyadventures

I am delighted to learn that you and your family enjoyed the service and the 2 bedroom suite we offered. Thank you for your compliments.
On behalf of our team, I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed January 3, 2018

Each year my wife & I take our 3 grandchildren to a hotel in Calgary for a couple of days to enjoy a special time together. This year for the first time we stayed at the Sheraton Eau Claire and we couldn't be more pleased with our time there. The suite design was perfect for our needs. Everything was spotlessly clean and worked as intended. The pool with it's waterslide was a thrill and the restaurants, both Barclay's and The Pub offered cuisine we all enjoyed. Needless to say this will be first-choice again in years to come.

Room Tip: The Suite we were in slept 5 people very comfortably.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
James W, General Manager at Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2018

Dear Steve T,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor. I am glad to learn that you, your wife and your grandchildren had a great experience with us. We humbly accept your compliments. On behalf of our team, I certainly look forward to welcoming all of you in the years to come.