Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$203
Expedia.comUS$203
Hotels.comUS$203
Sheraton.comUS$203
eDreamsUS$203
CheapTicketsUS$203
1,211 results
All reviews valet parking the club lounge prince's island park small kitchenette mini bar front desk staff sitting area sofa bed hot tub downtown humidifier
Selected filters
Reviewed March 14, 2019

They gave me an upgrade to a 1 bedroom suite. The beds are really comfortable and the staff is awesome. Everyone is very helpful and friendly! Housekeeping was exemplary. I wish every location I stayed was as good as this hotel.

Room tip: I labeled the hotel as luxury but the rates are very reasonable for this class of a hotel.
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Cole M, General Manager at Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2019

Thank you kluksik for taking the time to leave a review. I am so happy to hear that you had a great stay with us in our suites. Additionally, thank you for taking the time to recognize our Housekeeping Team, I will be sure to pass along your kind words. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed March 7, 2019 via mobile

My family and I stayed here over Christmas and had such a wonderful experience we decided to come back for a night in February.i can not say enough about this hotel. From top to bottom this hotel defines class and how a hotel should be run. I am a frequent traveler around the world and this hotel is on the top of the mountain!! There level of service is bar none the best I have ever encountered and the hospitslity and kindness of all staff that work there is really quite something. I don’t know all names of everyone there but I can tell you the front desk supervisor StacyO’Driscoll has to be one of the nicest and kindest hotel staffers I have ever encountered, she really went above and beyond to make our stay great!!!
If you are looking for a great stay for great value at a very classy hotel I highly recommend this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Cole M, General Manager at Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2019

Thank you Davefaust2463 for taking the time to leave a review! I cannot express how much we appreciate your kind words. We pride ourselves on our exceptional service and genuinely appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. I have also passed along your comments to Stacy who share your feedback with the rest of the team. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed March 3, 2019

The hotel is in a great location, connected by the +15 system (perfect for winter), and has great sized rooms (nice for longer stays). Everything is very nice, no complaints, but I find it hard to justify some of the rates. Once you add in parking (only valet offered, unlike Westin across the street), it can hit close to $400 a night, which is quite dear compared to the Mariott, Delta, or even Palliser, which are all closer to the "core" financial area.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Cole M, General Manager at Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2019

Thank you evman1 for taking the time to leave a review. I am happy to hear that you were able to enjoy many of the special touches of our hotel including our spacious suites and our connection to the Plus 15 Network. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed February 27, 2019

For just a night, it was a wonderful Sheraton experience and was well worth the stay. My wife was quite impressed with the booking process and that all her requests were satisfactorily accommodated by the hotel staff. During the check-in, they were always a step ahead and seem to forecast our needs as a family. Everyone is genuinely friendly and helpful. I personally liked the layout of the room we got, not to mention a good view of the urban landscape outside. The breakfast experience was superb at the Wolf and Flower Restaurant. I definitely see my family staying in this hotel again in the future and would definitely recommend it to friends. Excellent overall!

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you WILL L for taking the time to leave a review. I am so happy to hear that your family had a great experience from start to finish with us. Our team prides ourselves on our service and I am so happy to hear that our staff was able to anticipate your needs. We appreciate you taking the time to recommend us to family & friends and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed February 25, 2019 via mobile

My family and I decided for a staycation this weekend at Sheraton Suites Eau Claire and as soon as we were welcomed by the front desk (Pamela) we already felt the warm, warm welcome. She was very friendly, very helpful, very accomodating, she really knows how to connect with us even to our kids she have exceeded expectation. Thank you for making our family staycation so blissful. We will be definitely coming back for a relaxing family stay next month. Hopefully we get to see her again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Cole M, General Manager at Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2019

Thank you Tomato P for taking the time to leave a review. I am thrilled to hear that your family staycation with us was blissful. Thank you for taking the time to acknowledge Pamela, I will be sure to pass along your kind words. We look forward to seeing you and your family again very soon!