This hotel sits riverside just across the river from downtown Calgary. Great view of downtown and away from the busy streets. Complimentary coffee or juice along with the paper were delivered each morning without requiring me to answer the door. A nice tray with the coffee in a thermos and condiments were left for me to retrieve at my convenience. Complimentary breakfast was cooked to order...and I had the most wonderful eggs benedict EVER!! The staff was exceptionally polite and nice to talk to.
One block over is a wonderful quaint neighborhood. We visited coffee bars, wine bars, restaurants and shops all within a 30 second to 2 minute walk. The rooms are beautifully designed and paint/decor make you feel at home. The fireplace in the room turned on with the flip of a switch! The lobby was a nice-comfortable place to hang out and have a glass of wine.
I would recommend staying at the Kensington Riverside Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kensington Riverside Inn is Calgary's premier luxury boutique Inn located steps from Downtown Calgary along the banks of the picturesque Bow River in Kensington Village. This 19-room boutique inn features upscale accommodations for the discerning traveler, as well as the renowned Chef's Table restaurant. Your "Inn" experience will include evening turndown service, morning coffee/tea tray with newspaper, as well as complimentary high-speed wireless internet and bottled water in the guest room. When booking with the Inn directly, guests will receive a $20 per person food and beverage credit at the Chefs Table. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity.ca and Expedia so you can book your Kensington Riverside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kensington Riverside Hotel Calgary
- Kensington Riverside Inn Calgary, Alberta