All reviews elbow river breakfast table great hosts older home mission district stampede grounds third floor short walk to downtown every morning b and b other guests jetted tub own bathroom gas fireplace perfect place to stay highly recommend staying here chain hotel
Reviewed October 19, 2017

We spent 3 wonderful days at Westways. Our room was lovely, complete with a sitting area. Westways thinks of everything to make your stay comfortable, even providing a communal fridge. The breakfast table was exquisitely set with china and silver and the breakfast itself was generous and sumptuous. The location is also fabulous with wonderful restaurants just around the corner. Walking to the center of town was about a 20 minute walk. We cannot recommend a bed and breakfast more highly.

Room Tip: The rooms are featured online, so pick whichever. I think they are all great.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Jonathon L, Owner at Calgary Westways Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2017

Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your future visits.

Reviewed October 5, 2017

B & B three floors, quaint, older home. Breakfasts very acceptable serves by conjenial host Graham, other guests at breakfasts good company and talkative. House dog friendly and better than a door bell

Room Tip: Rooms at the rear would be quieter thqn a room at the front, room at the front was not noisy, but does face the street
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Jonathon L, Owner at Calgary Westways Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2017

Thank you for staying with us and we're glad you enjoyed our newest greeter "Buddy".
Cheers,
Graham

Reviewed October 1, 2017

My second stay at this B&B. Within walking distance of my activities. Other lovely guests to meet and share my enthusiasm with while we exchange stories. I love the breakfast - fuels me for hours of walking. Safe location, The proprietors are funny & generous too:)

Room Tip: The Hamilton has a great view and the shower is a bit tight. Choose another room if you would like more space.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Graham M, Owner at Calgary Westways Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2017

Thank you for your enthusiastic review.

Reviewed September 18, 2017

The bed was comfortable, but the room was a little old fashioned, I thought.
Liked that it was walking distance to Saddledome
Breakfast was ok, they make you feel welcome and nice to meet other people from other parts of the world

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jonathon L, Owner at Calgary Westways Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2017

Thank you for your review and comments

Reviewed September 18, 2017

Convenient location. Easy 15 min walk to downtown, 2 min walk to Bow River. Parking can be found along the street in front of property or behind in private lot which is ideal for smaller vehicles. Abundant eateries within walking distance. Safeway nearby if you need groceries. Staff was friendly at this B&B and breakfast was very good consisting of fresh fruit and a main entree, smoked salmon and toasted bagel in my case. Stayed one night in the Hamilton Room. Amenities were good. Just be aware that if you have this room that the shower is very small. I'm short, just 5'7 and my head was touching the shower head. I enjoyed my stay here and would recommend it to anyone. They have a lovely garden up in the front. Good value for the money.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your review and for pointing out that the Hamilton room shower is small. This is noted on our website but on Expedia and Booking.com there aren't any individual room description, it is always best to check our website.