All reviews elbow river breakfast table great hosts older home mission district stampede grounds third floor short walk to downtown every morning b and b other guests jetted tub own bathroom gas fireplace perfect place to stay highly recommend staying here chain hotel
Reviewed November 1, 2017

The Westways is located in Mission Calgary, a great vibrant area with restaurants and bars. It's a short walk to downtown (I used to live in Mission / Calgary and walked to work downtown). I didn't have the breakfast this trip, but did last year and it was great. Free parking is a definite plus, and it's a great value.

Room Tip: It's a B&B so I believe some rooms have shared baths - I stayed in a room with private bath.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Jonathon L, Owner at Calgary Westways Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2017

Thank you for the reveiw and we look forward to your next stay with us

Reviewed October 19, 2017

We spent 3 wonderful days at Westways. Our room was lovely, complete with a sitting area. Westways thinks of everything to make your stay comfortable, even providing a communal fridge. The breakfast table was exquisitely set with china and silver and the breakfast itself was generous and sumptuous. The location is also fabulous with wonderful restaurants just around the corner. Walking to the center of town was about a 20 minute walk. We cannot recommend a bed and breakfast more highly.

Room Tip: The rooms are featured online, so pick whichever. I think they are all great.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Jonathon L, Owner at Calgary Westways Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2017

Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your future visits.

Reviewed October 5, 2017

B & B three floors, quaint, older home. Breakfasts very acceptable serves by conjenial host Graham, other guests at breakfasts good company and talkative. House dog friendly and better than a door bell

Room Tip: Rooms at the rear would be quieter thqn a room at the front, room at the front was not noisy, but does face the street
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Jonathon L, Owner at Calgary Westways Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2017

Thank you for staying with us and we're glad you enjoyed our newest greeter "Buddy".
Cheers,
Graham

Reviewed October 1, 2017

My second stay at this B&B. Within walking distance of my activities. Other lovely guests to meet and share my enthusiasm with while we exchange stories. I love the breakfast - fuels me for hours of walking. Safe location, The proprietors are funny & generous too:)

Room Tip: The Hamilton has a great view and the shower is a bit tight. Choose another room if you would like more space.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Graham M, Owner at Calgary Westways Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2017

Thank you for your enthusiastic review.

Reviewed September 18, 2017

The bed was comfortable, but the room was a little old fashioned, I thought.
Liked that it was walking distance to Saddledome
Breakfast was ok, they make you feel welcome and nice to meet other people from other parts of the world

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jonathon L, Owner at Calgary Westways Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2017

Thank you for your review and comments