All reviews elbow river breakfast table great hosts older home mission district stampede grounds third floor short walk to downtown every morning b and b other guests jetted tub own bathroom gas fireplace perfect place to stay highly recommend staying here chain hotel
Reviewed February 28, 2018

Loved staying at Westways with Jonathon & Graham! Perfect location... close to lots of restaurants, coffee shops and a few stores. Loved being close to Elbow river park for a run and a beautiful walk along the park paths. Rooms are nicely appointed with every amenity.....make up mirror, bubble bath for the soaker tub, and lots of bottled water available. Breakfasts were good With special requests accommodated. Look no further for a perfect place to stay.

Room Tip: I loved the Scollen room..top floor, very spacious.
Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jonathon L, Owner at Calgary Westways Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2018

Thank you for your review and we are glad that you enjoyed our location and the amenities.

Reviewed February 12, 2018

I was attending a one week scientific conference in downtown Calgary. Rather than deal with parking downtown, I rode my bicycle every day to the conference. It was about a 12 minute ride to the conference center from he Westways.

Room Tip: On the third floor, there is free pop, water, juice, coffee, and tea available.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Jonathon L, Owner at Calgary Westways Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2018

Thank you for your review and we look forward to your next visit

Reviewed February 10, 2018

We found that Westways worked out well for our winter trip west. I have some food allergies which Jonathon and other staff accommodated very well. One day we took public transit downtown and found the bus quite convenient. The R room was quite spacious for our needs. The facility is clean and full of interesting memorabilia.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jonathon L, Owner at Calgary Westways Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2018

Thank you for your review and confirming our standards and hospitality.

Reviewed January 18, 2018

Great location, quiet area but walking distance to local restaurants and cafes. And breakfast is wonderful! The beds are very comfortable and each room has its own character and charm. I am already booked for my next trip back to Calgary!

Room Tip: There is a variety of rooms to choose from, different sizes and each with their own character.
Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Graham M, Manager at Calgary Westways Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2018

Thank you for the review and we look forward in seeing you next time

Reviewed December 30, 2017

This was my second stay here in 2017. The rooms are comfortable and the owner/manager are both very helpful and friendly. Breakfast is included and delicious! I will definitely consider staying again if my travels bring me back to Calgary.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jonathon L, Owner at Calgary Westways Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2018

Thank you for taking the time for the review and we appreciate your comments.