All reviewsroom was cleanjacuzzi tubthe shuttle drivercalgary airportmicrowave and fridgebreakfast areafree breakfastyogurtfree shuttlesized bedwould stay againstayed one nightlevykoissupper
Reviewed March 21, 2011

The hotel could be a great! It needs to be cleaned, the common areas were very dirty. Carpets were worn and gross. The breakfast room furniture was dirty. The workout room dusty and dirty machines, old TV. The furniture in the room was dirty, the sofa worn out. The bedding was clean but yucky old bedspread with worn sheets and blanket. No extra pillows or blankets were available in the room. The mattress had stains and cigarette burns. Doorknobs felt dirty. The people running the hotel were very nice. Location is good for the airport. Parking lot is small and awkward. The breakfast offered was fine. They could learn from Holiday Inn Express.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank SRESt_AlbertAlberta
ShirinGroup, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Calgary Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2011

Thank you for your comments from your recent stay at the Comfort Inn & Suites Calgary. We have discussed your concerns and have implemented an action plan to ensure every guest has a excellent stay at our hotel.

We have recently installed new Guest Room carpet in the entire hotel as well as recent upgrades to our Fitness Centre including a larger television.

It is our goal to provide our guests with an affordable high quality experience at our Hotel.

Amir

Reviewed September 23, 2010

We stayed in a King Bed Suite and the room was large,quiet, clean, comfortable, and well equipped. It was a real suite with two separate rooms and two TV's. Wireless internet service in the room was easy to use and I could print my boarding passes at their business center. Continenal Breakfast is included, but isn't anything special. Reception was friendly and efficient, but they told me the final bill amount without providing me with the detailed invoice until after I had paid. Then I first saw the extra $2.10 safe charge. I told them that I had neither requested a safe nor used one and received a refund.

The hotel pool is quite large and the fitness room is larger than average. The hotel is about a 10 minute drive from the Calgary airport. I over heard a hotel customer phone from the airport for transportation to the hotel. Customer was told that pickup would be another 35 minutes.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank gordon140
Reviewed September 17, 2010

Had to check in at short notice. Great staff, very helpful and friendly, wish I had stayed here on arriving at Calgary as well. If there again I would stay there.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank GordonWhite
Reviewed September 11, 2010

Room was clean & quiet, staff was friendly, you can print boarding passes for free. It would be a stellar place if the continental breakfast was available earlier in the morning -- say, 5am or earlier ... even just coffee, juice, and muffins would transform the morning. Lots of folks are flying to the US and need to be at the airport ridiculously early.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled solo
2  Thank ToniOhio
Reviewed July 15, 2010

I had alot of options to choose which hotel i would like to stay inn, finally decided to stay at this hotel with my wife and 3 kids and i've got to say that i was surprised by the friendliness of the staff and the hotel by itself. I got way more for whatever i paid for. Rooms were nice and clean. My kids had fun in the pool and waterslide, breakfast was awesome and a free shuttle to the airport off course. Staff is extremely nice and very helpful. I would definately come back to stay here again whenever i visit canada.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family