Hotel Arts(Calgary)
US$97
Hotel Arts
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

US$130
US$116
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

US$277
US$155
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Port O'Call Hotel(Calgary)(Great Value!)
US$131
Travelocity
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$137
US$102
All reviewsroom was cleanjacuzzi tubmicrowave and fridgefree breakfastbreakfast areawould stay here againthe shuttle driveryogurtfree shuttlesized bedstayed one nightlevysupper
Reviewed February 9, 2012

i Stayed here for one night on business. Booked a King and got 2 queens as apparently no King rooms were available. Front desk staff was alright, nothing special though. Not a huge deal but a little annoying. Bed was fine, room was average as far as size. Bathroom was quite small. I didn't use the pool nor did I eat breakfast there. Room was clean and it was sufficient for a one night stay. I prefer the Hampton Inn but it wasn't the worst Hotel I've stayed at. If you can get a good deal it's not bad.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank EdmontontoVegas
comfortinnairp, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Calgary Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of your stay with us. My apologies that we were not able to meet your expectations for a king bed during your stay. The staff and management’s goal is to meet or exceed every guest’s expectations. So I hope you give us the chance to make your next stay in Calgary the best it can be.

Reviewed December 29, 2011

Avoid, avoid and avoid. It's dirty, old, not in a good area, breakfast is just awful (3 tables stuck at the side of reception) and the staff have lost the will to live!!! You can't blame them as it is that bad they even say this themselves.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Rillabub

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay with us. We appreciate all feed back so that we may improve our guests experience. Our hot breakfast is served in a room on the main floor with tables and chairs for the guests comfort. Our hot items are displayed on permanent counter tops with cupboards. We have also upgraded our tv's to 32 inch flat screen, some furniture with more plans for future renovations. Our staff and management's goals are to meet or exceed every guest's expectations.

Reviewed October 27, 2011

The Good: The bed was comfortable and there were nice feather pillows. The room was quiet, I felt safe and I slept well. The staff was friendly though not very professional (I asked to break a $20 bill. The receptionist asked how I wanted it. I asked for three 5's and five singles. He gave me one 10, one 5, one 2, and three singles......with a smile.)

The Bad: There were no bath towels in my room, just hand towels. The closet door was broken off its rollers. The breakfast was very mediocre. This place is not cheap and has lots of competition nearby.

The Ugly: The room was DIRTY. The bath counter and the night stand both had something sticky on them. The carpet, bedspread and curtains were also in need of cleaning.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank Howtle
Reviewed October 11, 2011

We booked a room in this hotel for Our short stop in calgary. When I called from the airport for the shuttle service, the front desk guy told me the shuttle is on the way. My wife and I waited over an hour and nobody showed up ! I called the hotel back and the front desk person said they dont know where the shuttle guy is. He finally arrived at the airport, picked us up and drove like mad crazy drivers. I told him to drive carefully and to slow down a bit but looks like nothing went into his head. Arriving in the hotel Extremely tired and exhausted, there was nobody at the front desk to check us in so we had to wait almost 20 minutes standing there. Suddently a short Guy shows up asking me if am checking in ??? I had to wait another 10 minutes since he was busy taking phone calls and making reservation !!!!! Moreover, my room key wouldn't work so he had to come upstairs and open the room for us!!! I mean what kind of disaster hotel is that !!!!!!!!!!! Front desk guy was suppose to be sorry about all this but he was showing me attitudes. He said that's the way our hotel is and if i dont like it i can leave. I called him to have an extra pillow, he said he's time is up and he will tell the next front desk person on duty to bring the pillow. So the hotel is definately short of staff !

I would never recommend this hotel to anybody especially not when your are travelling with a family. Please avoid at any cost.

Thanks !

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank Andy B
Reviewed September 19, 2011

I always stayed in the comfort inn & suite calgary airport, The front desk, Houskeeping and Shuttle service excellent. I really love the Comfort Sunshin Breakfast. I have been staying few times.The front desk staff who work in the morning and evening they're very helpful and excellent service. Thank you Comfort Inn & Suite for your excellent service.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business