All reviews room was clean jacuzzi tub the shuttle driver calgary airport microwave and fridge breakfast area free breakfast yogurt free shuttle sized bed would stay again stayed one night levy kois supper
Reviewed June 22, 2012

I never even stayed here before and managed to encounter some truly terrible service. Not even service, but attitude from a staff member. My colleague stays here when she is in Calgary. It turns out the hotel was looking to get hold of some paperwork, which I happened to have a copy of at the office.

The staff member refused to call my colleague directly, who was the one actually staying with them, and instead insisted that I send the paperwork to them. I faxed them the paperwork within moments, however their fax line came back as busy.

Over the next hour, I received four more phone calls from this employee, who's name I won't mention, saying I needed to fax the paperwork and why hadn't I done it yet - I tried explaining several times that I had tried faxing it, but their line was busy, but he didn't believe me - (by this time I had attempted it 7 times - it came back busy every time.) Each time he called he was ruder and ruder, which is a bit rich considering it wasn't an issue on my end, and he should be talking to their actual guest.

I offered to email the paperwork, for which he then gave me an incorrect email address (even after I verified it with him.) After trying to email it several times I got another rude phone call asking why I hadn't sent it.

I later learned that this employee then had the nerve to mention to my colleague that 'I was not understanding him.'

Needless to say, I will certainly make a point of never staying here.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank PDove
Reviewed June 16, 2012

Coming in from a 6 hr drive-we arrived at 10 pm and were greeted sourly by the front desk person. Inquiries were answered so rudely that we really considered checking into another hotel but our kids were so tired and just wanted to sleep. Then went into the room and only the beds were done. The washroom is so disgusting. It was not a very pleasant stay! We travel quite a bit and will make sure to never stay at Comfort Inn ever! For the discount price we paid for - not worthed even for $30 a night! We will make sure to tell friends and families about this horrible night!

• Stayed: June 2012
3  Thank Suitca
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Wow, it was a great experience to stay there. Nice hot breakfast served. A lot of options for the breakfast and the guy in the breakfast room provided an excellent customer service. He made my day by doing some extra efforts in my meal. I love it.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Inderpreet S
Reviewed May 28, 2012

The pictures are very old. These rooms are old and run down. The beds are horribly uncomfortable too. This place sucks.

Room Tip: Just don't come here!
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Bev L
Reviewed April 23, 2012

This place is in a great location, close to really good restaurants and shopping. Rooms are clean and over all the hotel isn't bad. Not my style, but okay if you are looking to save $40 or more per night compared to nicer hotels in the area.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
4  Thank tom_teebird
comfortinnairp, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Calgary Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2012

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete Guest review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Nadir