Comfort Inn & Suites Calgary Airport
Hotel Arts(Calgary)
US$109
  • Pool
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

US$142
US$96
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$142/night.

US$128
Hampton.com
Hotel Elan(Calgary)
US$117
Hotel Elan
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plus Port O'Call Hotel(Calgary)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$113
US$97
GardenInn.com
Best Western Plus Suites Downtown(Calgary)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$102
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

US$83
US$80
Travelocity
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$90/night.

US$135
Priceline
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$188/night.

All reviewstruck stop next doorroom was cleansmall fitness roomjacuzzi tubmicrowave and fridgefree breakfastbreakfast areathe shuttle driveryogurtmake your own waffleswould stay againrestaurants within walking distancefree shuttlequiet hotelsized bedgreat poolseparate bedroom
Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

I had stay so many times at this hotel, only once had a problem with my credit card from their side, charging me twice, however it was resolved within 2 weeks.

I would totally recommend this place to anyone.

It's not the fanciest one but it acceptable.

• Stayed: October 2012
5  Thank VaneGas2012
Reviewed October 30, 2012

we splurged on a suite as we stayed 2 days, it was quaint and well equipt we left our car for 2 weeks and it was less expensive than the park and jet. After a few hours I washed the inside of the window as it was so dirty with hand prints and dirt, the shower curtain was hard due to the grime.

Room Tip: the suites are a good deal
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Carrie R
Reviewed October 16, 2012

We stayed in this hotel twice during a trip to BC. Once on the way out and once on the way home. The hotel is easy to get to from the #1 or the By Pass. It took us about 15 minutes to get to Cross Iron Mills from the hotel. The first time we stayed we booked a room with two queen beds. The room ended up being in the basement of the hotel. I found the room to be a noisy from the furnace or laundry room not sure. There was construction in the hallway of the basement. Laundry etc. was right beside the room. The room was dated but clean. Beds were ok. wifi wasn't great in the basement. Lobby and breakfast area were nice. Breakfast was typical for a comfort inn continental breakfast. Pool has a waterslide and hot tub. We only used the hot tub. The room was ok since we were only there to sleep. Our second time we booked a king suite because it was a good price. This room was on the second floor. Again some construction in hallway. Room had one room with bed, bathroom, tv, then area with pull out couch chairs, tv. The room had a fridge. Bathroom was quite small. The room was clean but a bit stuffy when we went in. This room was also dated. We would stay again if the price was right and was just an overnight trip again. For longer stays we would probably choose a different hotel.

Room Tip: Ensure room is not in the basement.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank wmc484
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Was in town for work, with a limited budget. They gave me a great corporate rate. The staff was very friendly, rooms were clean. Internet was reliable and the breakfast was decent. Area also has decent restaurants and shopping, easy access to major routes.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank Entropy36
Reviewed October 11, 2012

I stayed at the Comfort Inn and suites Airport location for 1 week. I needed a hotel close to the school I was attending. My stay was ok except for one thing. For 5 days I needed to be awake by 5:30 AM. On my 6th day here all I wanted was to sleep in for as long as possible. Unfortunately early sunday morning I awoke to the sounds of loud banging noises coming from the floor above.
I called the front desk 3 times and was put on hold each time for over 10 minutes. I called again. I was really upset. This time the front desk clerk ( Kios ) told me they were renovating the room above me. He said this was going to be done all day. I said couldn't you have told me this last night and move me to another room ? He said take it up with the manager on Monday. Very unprofessional of him. Other than that It was ok. The area is safe and there is shopping and restaurants nearby. Breakfast consists of , Scrambled eggs, sausage patties, waffles, hard boiled eggs, yogurt, bagels , english muffins, fruit and juices. It is a 10 to 15 minute drive to the airport.

Hope this helps .

Room Tip: If you need a microwave and a fridge make sure you ask for a suite.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business