All reviewsroom was cleanjacuzzi tubthe shuttle drivercalgary airportmicrowave and fridgebreakfast areafree breakfastyogurtfree shuttlesized bedwould stay againstayed one nightlevykoissupper
Reviewed April 4, 2010

The rate for a 2 Queen Non-Smoking room was $89, but you definitely are left cold by this hotel. The parking lot is very cramped, the hotel itself seems oddly laid out. While I was there, we had an actual electrical fire in the pool area and the entire building had to be evacuated for about 90 minutes and we had a false alarm about an hour after. The walls are very thin so you hear all your neighbours and the building is right next to a truck stop so you will hear idling trucks all night. No compensation was offered to guests for the alarm situation. The room was cold and the heater had a burning smell when operated so to err on the safe side, I just tolerated the coldness. The halls have a dark, dingy feel to them. You can tell it has been quite some time since there was a proper remodel.

So, between the noise, the fire, the false alarm I decided to cut short my stay.

After asking for a comped night, the manager gave me 50% off for the inconveniences but didn't seem to get that the situation was mainly due to a maintenance failure as well as the badly insulated rooms contributing to the noise and cold situation.

Bottom line, I wouldn't stay here again and that's disappointing because I've had nothing but positive experiences with Comfort Inn before.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled solo
2  Thank lightning79
Reviewed December 27, 2009

We came back from Disneyland late and had reserved a room at this hotel. We were traveling with 3 adults and two kids. They gave us the room right above the pool. Our stay was highlighted by the overwhelming odour of chlorine. There were no other large rooms available. When we asked for a discount for our unpleasant stay they did not offer one.
It was the last time we stayed at this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2008, travelled with family
3  Thank Cruisercam
Reviewed August 20, 2009

When I stay at a Comfort Inn, I expect clean, semi-modern rooms with failry basic amenities and reasonable rates. This Comfort Inn is no different than a lot in terms of the room. Clean, comfortable, modern enough. The breakfast was good, the pool and hot tub were good (I didn't end up using them this trip because they were very busy, but that was OK with me). What surprised me (pleasantly surprised!) was the extremely high level of service given by the front desk staff. Courteous, professional, attentive, and helpful. They went out of their way to help with taxis, airport shuttles, late checkout, band aids when I injured my toe walking back to the hotel from supper, etc. Check in and out were very efficient, and I have no complaints whatsoever for this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank Kevman1980
Reviewed July 27, 2009

My wife and I found the hotel to be clean, quiet, and a pleasant place to stay. We had a king suite which was still pretty reasonable. Staff was polite and helpful. The pool didn't look like much though, and it had no resteraunt but all in all, a decent place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank boxcar17
Reviewed April 7, 2009

I had an excellent stay at this hotel. The front desk staff when out of their way for us from time of check in till we left. The rooms were very nice (We had a room with two queen beds in the bed room and separate living room with a pull out). The kids loved the pool and waterslide as well as the breakfast in the morning. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled with family