I stayed three nights for business. This hotel was nicely appointed, and clean. I also had a pergo floor in my room, instead of carpet. It was a clean, and not loud, so it was a nice change.
Every staff person I interacted with was pleasant and helpful.
The only possible negative is that the area the hotel is in is not the nicest, with an adult bookstore right next door, and it isn't easy to get into, as the entrance is blocked from the main road, so one must go up to the next street and then back down a service road. If that isn't a problem for you, then I would say this is a good value, and a pleasant place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel is ideally situated in the energetic heart of Macleod Trail. Our location puts you just minutes away from a variety of tourist attractions, restaurants, shopping centres, pubs and nightclubs. Our many amenities and friendly welcoming staff will help set the stage for a total piece of mind during your stay. We offer 73 tastefully appointed guest rooms that will make you feel at home. You can count on our combination of outstanding value and personal service to make your stay as convenient and comfortable as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Canada, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca and Priceline so you can book your Econo Lodge South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge South Hotel Calgary
- Econo Lodge Calgary
- Calgary Econo Lodge
- Econo Lodge South Calgary, Alberta