Hyatt Regency Calgary
US$135
US$97
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

Hotel Arts(Calgary)
US$110
  • Pool
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

Hotel Elan(Calgary)
US$154
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$205/night.

Best Western Plus Suites Downtown(Calgary)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$102
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

US$98
GardenInn.com
Best Western Plus Port O'Call Hotel(Calgary)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$83
US$81
Hotels.com
US$158
1,720 results
All reviewssandstone loungestephen avenuegreat hotelheart of downtownglenbow museumconvention centerc traincorner roomself parkingsteam roomstampede groundsroom keybusiness hotelhotel staffbusiness triphotel restaurantunderground parking
Reviewed January 23, 2012

I recently spent six nights at the Hyatt Hotel in Calgary.

The hotel is in an excellent location with good front desk and bell service.

They do not have much for a mini bar selection and the gift shop is never open so snacks are hard to come by at any time of the day. They do not have a coffee shop in the hotel so you do need to go out to get coffee.

One annoyance for me as a business traveller is the charge for wi-fi. $14.00/day is a bit steep when you can get free wi fi at every coffee shop in the city!

The last time I was in town on business I stayed at the Mariott and would have to say, that would be my preference.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Cheryl K
Reviewed January 19, 2012

The location is excellent and the rooms are comfortable, very! The staff were very kind and helpful. So what was lacking?...................somehow the hotel lacked warmth and charm. I would book there again, but perhaps after checking availability of one very close by, first..

Room Tip: Even though our room was very near the elevators, we truly never heard them. Do not hesitate if your room is in a similar location.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed January 17, 2012

from the moment I was greeted by the valet to the minute he brought my car up was great. The checkin gal greeted me warmly and offered an upgrade. The room was spacious, excellently appointed and a wonderful view of the city from the 21st floor. Room service was prompt with friendly staff. Short walk to many restaurants on 8th avenue and shopping.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Holly T
Reviewed January 8, 2012

I was checked in this hotel four nights for the World Junior Hockey Tournament and stayed in a single King bed room. The room is quite large with all the comforts one would need, large ensuite, built in safes, flat large screen TV's. Coffee/tea maker in the room. paper delivered daily.
The room was well maintained and the housekeeping is friendly and rooms are kept clean.
The spa and fitness, pool, steam, sauna on the 18th are very nice and clean. I like to use these daily so was important to have this available, and well maintained. The Stephen Ave mall is just outside the door, so be sure and walk this no vehicle area for shops and restaurants. The inhouse restaurant is expensive as is the bar. I found the beds comfortable, for my back, and the only annoyance is their are no robes in the room, as well as they nickle and dime you for internet, local call fees. I just used my 3g Ipad and saved their outlandish charges. The lobby is very basic and non descript, something that surprises me for a Hyatt. Be open spaces with no appeal, and very few seats in the vicinity. The bell hop and concierge very good and helpful. The parking is atrocious, at $25.00 a night come and go as you like, but for Calgary I guess this rate is the norm. Location is the key, as it is in the heart of downtown and easy enough to walk anywhere including our daily back and forth walk to the Saddledome. Approx. 20 minutes

Room Tip: limited viewing from my room 703
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Donald D
Reviewed January 5, 2012

I just returned from Calgary after a week stay in Banff and two night stay at the Hyatt Regency. I was very happy to find such an excellent hotel right off the area I wanted to tour. I recommend not renting a car while you are in the city, it was 25.00 per night to park, same as any big city but the public transportation is so good a car is not necessary. The hotel is right in the heart of small cafes, shopping (Stevens Ave) and most other activites can be reached by public transport. The room was large, good bed, light on the towels (only two in bathroom), large windows with great veiw overlooking the city and two outstanding restaurants downstairs. The gym and pool are nice on the 18th floor, nice access in lobby for printing airline boarding pass. It has a feeling of an older hotel but well maintained. They offer a wonderful senior rate on the internet. The check in was prompt and the staff very efficient. Carlos was my waiter in Thompsons Restaurant and he was good helping me select the right items on the menu for a lighter meal. I would choose this hotel whenever staying downtown Calgary.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo