This hotel was our base camp for enjoying the Calgary comic expo which was only a quick 10 minute walk to the BMO Center. The accommodations were clean and well appointed and the bed were comfortable. The washrooms were your standard hotel washrooms with nothing really fancy.
Now the one thing I absolutely hated was the horrendous parking fees. and the fact they kept pushing the valet because they kept saying the self park was full yet, people were still going in and finding spots.
All in all, some advice would be to try the self park yourself and if that doesn't work out, find some alternate parking somewhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Calgary offers world-class service, elegant surroundings and unsurpassed modern convenience. At the corner of Stephen Avenue Walk, a popular pedestrian street filled with restaurants, pubs, shops, theatre and entertainment venues, we are also connected to the Convention Centre. Nestled in one of the city's historic sandstone buildings, the hotel showcases the region's heritage, while embracing a contemporary, western feel that embraces Calgary's cosmopolitan personality. Not only is Hyatt Regency Calgary structurally stunning, it also captures the spirit of the surrounding landscapes with +500 collections of original western paintings and sculptures created by local artists. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Priceline, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency Calgary reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Calgary Hotel Calgary
- Hyatt Calgary
- Calgary Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Regency Calgary Alberta