Thought it worth recording that this is still a great place to stay in Calgary (first reviewed last year).
Good friendly service and comfortable, spacious, rooms. I still enjoy the buffet breakfast and meals in the bar. Lots of character and a great location.
But sadly the price has gone up (now over $300 a night!) so still can't give 5 stars as this isn't fair value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since 1914, The Fairmont Palliser has been the city's premier address, the cornerstone of Calgary's hospitality industry and a landmark building that is rich in history and architecture. Set in the heart of the city, The Fairmont Palliser is a historical landmark offering distinctive accommodation in elegant surroundings. Recent renovations include five floors of guest rooms and the expansion of Fairmont Gold. A brand new Fairmont Gold Lounge, Concierge and Check-in area can be found on the Penthouse Level. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Fairmont Hotels, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Fairmont Palliser reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmont Palliser Hotel Calgary
- Fairmont Hotel Calgary
- Fairmont Hotel Palliser
- Fairmont Calgary
- Calgary Fairmont
- The Fairmont Palliser Calgary, Alberta