All reviews king room bed and breakfast yogurt jacuzzi tub wonderful hosts abundant breakfast gas fireplace have stayed at several b and b gianni banff university bow downtown
Reviewed July 31, 2017

I was attending a conference at the University of Calgary. The room was great, comfortable bed, huge breakfast, which varied each day. Dianne and Merril were wonderful hosts. I enjoyed getting to know them over the 3 days I stayed there. While eating breakfast I had the honor of seeing an osprey fly by with a fish it had just plucked from the river. Would definitely come back.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed July 4, 2017

Great stay with great and abundant breakfast for hungry travelers. Well appointed and homey. Out of downtown and peaceful, but close enough to all central areas by short car trip. Our second visit and plan to go back. Can't beat the price and the beautiful setting--Quite a great bargain!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 4, 2017

We spent two nights here at the beginning and end of our trip to Banff. It's a great home base for either heading west into Banff, or exploring Calgary. The B&B is top notch all the way around. Great river view if you want to just hang out and relax. Merril and Dianne were the most gracious of hosts, and the breakfast was excellent. We stayed in the king room, which was wonderful.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 8, 2017 via mobile

My mom, dad and fiancé stayed here when I had to attend my convocation at the University of Calgary.
Dianne & Merril were impeccable hosts! So accommodating, helpful, and pleasant!
Both my parents room and my room was clean, comfortable, it felt as if I was at home.
The view was amazing, and the breakfast was so much more than I would have ever expected and was delicious.

Staying here at Along River Ridge, B&B, was one of the BEST experiences I have ever had!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Carol821
Reviewed December 6, 2016

We stayed at the Along the River Ridge on our first night during our Canada trip. The location of the guesthouse is amazing and makes it special. It didn’t feel like we were staying in the city, but somewhere in the country. Located very close to the river, it is very peaceful and relaxing, and offers beautiful views. The room we stayed in was cosy and comfortable. It had an artificial fire feature, which we thought was a lovely touch. The B&B has got a nice communal area, where you can find books to read should you wish to, and there is also a small kitchen you can use, with complimentary teas & coffee. The breakfast was served in a thoughtful way, with good selection of yummy food. We received many good tips from the friendly owners. Great start to our trip!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple