“Birthday Dinner”

Ranked #25 of 3,761 Restaurants in Calgary
Price range: US$14 - US$48
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Northwest Calgary
Reviewed September 7, 2016

I took my family and friends to celebrate my daughter's birthday. What a wonderful experience. The service was great and the food was excellent. We had wine, appetizers and a variety of deserts to share and explore. Everyone was thrilled with the meal. The location in down the hill from Alberta Children's Hospital and parking is at a premium.

Reviewed September 4, 2016

Love this restaurant! We have been several times and never disappointed! They book half of the restaurant by reservation and the other half by walk in. If you are walking in, get there early because the place is always packed! If making a reservation do it a week in advance unless you like to eat late. If you are sitting at the bar near the bbq....it can be warm but so much fun watching the hustle and bustle of the kitchen. Give it a try, you won't regret it!

Reviewed September 4, 2016 via mobile

Went for dinner with 3 other people. Had the salmon, flatiron Steak and noodle bowl. Flatiron Steak was unbelievably good, Noodle bowl had a delicious broth.

Service was great, fully recommend!

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed September 3, 2016 via mobile

When I ate meat I could never get enough of this restaurant. We went for a business lunch and I went early to make sure I could pick out my food ahead of time. There was nothing except the Greek salad I could eat minus the cheese. Love this restaurant as a meat eater but not for veggies or vegans!

Reviewed September 3, 2016 via mobile

I had the 1/2 roast chicken and my wife had the bison. Both were exceptional. Wood fired oven. Extensive and high quality wine list. I had a prosecco to start and a riesling with my entre and both were excellent. Neither one of us could finish our entres but we still ordered the frangelico creme Brulee. It was a little heavier than the classic Brulee but very tastie. Prices on the high end but not outrageous. I would return and recommend to friends. Dress code kinda all over the map. From very casual to elegant.