This was the absolute worst place I've ever stayed in. It sucks that because we booked it through a website and paid in full, we had no choice but to be stuck there. First of all, the smell in the room was awful...airing the room out made in barely bearable. The floors were dirty and probably hadn't ever been vacuumed. I found hair on the towels and in the sheets which by the way were dingy and stained. Housekeeping left a garbage can with dirty soapy water and rags in the room for my whole stay and it's safe to say that the only "housekeeping" they ever did was to leave new towels and empty trash. The sheets were never changed even after I questioned front desk...they told me it's changed every few days or so...I was stuck in this hell for 8 days. The kitchen had blood stains on the floor. Housekeeping also unplugged our fridge which left all our food items to be spoiled. The list goes on and on. Oh, I almost forgot how housekeeping left the curtains wide open with our valuables on display for anyone to come and try to break-in and steal (we were on the ground level). The neighborhood is questionable. I brought all this to the front desk's attention but nothing was ever done about any of these issues other than leaving the curtains closed. I certainly wasn't expecting a 5 star hotel experience but this was the worst ever!! All I wanted was a decent and clean room. If you are looking for a clean place to rest your head, stay far far away from here. PS. The sign in front of the hotel boasts "new comfy beds"...these folks sure have no problems with lying at all!! One of the beds in my room was seriously concave in the middle...it should have been thrown out ages ago.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- *AMENITIES AND SERVICES: King & Queen Beds Free Continental Breakfast Free High Speed Wi-Fi Internet Access Free Local Calls & Incoming Faxes Free Weekday Newspaper Free Parking for Guests Indoor Swimming Pool & Hot Tub Coin Laundry on premises Same Day Dry-cleaning (Weekdays). 100% Non-Smoking Rooms Variety of Restaurants nearby LRT (City Transit) across the street *ATTRACTIONS: McMahon Stadium - 1/4 Mile University of Calgary - 1/4 Mile Foothills Hospital - 2 Miles SAIT / Jubilee Auditorium - 2 Miles Speed Skating Oval - 1/2 Mile Olympic Saddledome - 2 1/2 Miles Stampede Park - 2 1/2 Miles Canada Olympic Park - 3 Miles Calgary Zoo - 3 1/2 Miles Calgary International Airport (YYC) - 10 Miles ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Limited Calgary Northwest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Limited Calgary Hotel Calgary
- Ramada Limited Calgary Northwest Alberta