This is an okay hotel. We got a deal because we booked online early.we stayed in the king suite with 2 pull out couches. The couches could be replaced or fixed up. They are really worn out.
The pool is great! The breakfast was convienient. The location was poor for us as we were traveling to banff and other activities that required us to drive through rush hour traffic. It would have been much better for us to stay on the north side of town.
It is a tricky entrance to find, but it was great to be located by the walmart for silly things we needed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Super 8 Motel - Shawnessy has an exceptional reputation of excellent service and comfortable, and clean rooms, which has earned us the prestigious "Pride of Super8" award. Conveniently located on Macleod Trail in Alberta's largest and most active city, Calgary Shawnessy Super 8 Motel has many things to offer both families and the business traveler. We are close to MacLeod Trail South and Spruce Meadows. For shoppers and those seeking entertainment in the South West section of Calgary, we're in the midst of everything! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Super 8 Calgary Shawnessy Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Motel - Calgary / Shawnessy Hotel Calgary
- Super 8 Calgary Shawnessy Area Alberta
- Super Eight Calgary
- Calgary Super 8
- Calgary Super Eight