“Excellent”
Review of Voda Spa - CLOSED

Voda Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: VODA SPA, a retreat from your hectic life for both men and women. We are committed to providing superior services performed by experienced therapists using exclusive results based products with a focus in natural and organic. We pay careful attention to client care and hygiene practices. All our massage therapists are registered and we accept insurance claims for any massage therapy treatments.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Excellent”
Reviewed 27 May 2011

I've had a bikini wax, pedicure, and a few massages at Voda and all the services have been excellent. They were so good I started my sister's stagette party by having everyone meet at the spa and have different treatments. Anyone not having a treatment relaxed in the lounge area where we ate goodies and drank wine, it was awesome. I highly recommend it for bachelorette parties and individual visits.

Visited January 2011
1 Thank LisaG1216

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Excellent Massage...Gorgeous Spa”
Reviewed 2 March 2011

I have visited quite a few spas in Calgary, and my typical spa interests include pedicures and massages. On this occasion I decided to treat us to a couples massage, and it was truly a treat. The spa itself is on the smaller side, but very well appointed, warm and relaxing. The registered massage therapists were very attentive to our needs during our 90 minute massage. This was one of the few massages I have come away from not disappointed, and it didn't break the bank either. I will definitely be back soon.

3 Thank LooLooxo
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best Massage...”
Reviewed 2 March 2011

I went to the spa based on a recommendation and I was not disappointed. At the moment I entered the beautifully appointed boutique space I was greeted by the professional and friendly staff and ushered into the cozy waiting room. I would recommend this place to anyone (and I'm generally fairly picky as to where I choose to spend my money). I have had massage experiences at many of the 'top end' places in Calgary and Banff, and again, based on the quality, value and professional service I will be back.

3 Thank MSR_750
Ottawa, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A terrific spa experience”
Reviewed 28 February 2011

On business last weekend I was in Calgary and upon a friend's advice booked a relaxation Swedish massage at the Voda Spa. Voda's decor was elegant and comfortable and it appeared to offer a wide range of services. My massage was one of the best ever. The operator had very strong hands and worked hard at knotted muscles in my neck and shoulders - it hurt a couple of times but she had asked several times for confirmation that she was applying the right pressure and I knew that knotted muscles required good deep pressure to relax so the pressure was just right and really helped relieve the stress. All in all, a very high quality spa and service. I shall certainly repeat on future vists to Calgary.

1 Thank roblack
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Love the natural products, stylish and warm atmosphere, professional and friendly staff.”
Reviewed 26 February 2011

From the moment I walked in I felt at ease, ready for a respite from a hectic life--truly how a spa should be. The staff friendliness, knowledge, and attention to detail--from bringing slippers and offering tea, water, and snacks--inspires trust and confidence. The fireplace and cozy waiting area away from the desk is a very nice touch. I cannot wait to return and put myself in their capable hands again.

2 Thank Shbou