“Stay Away From This Place! They don't honor full value of Voucher you purchase through various "Deal Companies"! Push sales the ”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chehra Wellness and Spa
Ranked #53 of 73 Spas & Wellness in Calgary
Calgary
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2011

I wanted to forewarn potential clients that Chehra Wellness and Spa which runs deals through the various "Deal Company's doesn't honor the full service on voucher!
I purchased my laser hair removal package of 6 and was on my third session when they advised me(while she performed procedure) that this would be my last!!!
On my first appt. I discussed with the 2 ladies (one the technician the other was owner/manager) which treatment area I was to get done. I wanted my chin area primarily but asked if they could also do my upper lip at the same time due to the small area(bare in mind they only laser upper lip twice).
It was agreed that I was to receive 6 of the said treatments and that should be enough to treat those areas.
The first excuse was blamed on technican's language barrier/misunderstanding.
Second excuse - When I talked with owner/manager on phone, she said this service was expensive and costing them too much money to run!!! So in essence they run deals that they realize later it's costing them too much money to honor.
I wanted to warn people before they purchase these deals which they advertise often through Deal Companies.
They also push sales heavily once you walk into there doors.

32 Thank kiki9215Calgary