1,230 results
All reviews junk yard heated tiles calgary airport great hotel rooms are modern breakfast buffet late check shuttle service an early morning flight great amenities industrial area hot tub long flight stayed for one night excellent stay free shuttle fitness room
Reviewed June 19, 2018

The rooms here are massive! I stayed here recently for a wedding and could not have been happier with it. Bed was comfy, hotel was gorgeous. The only thing about the hotel was that I didn't have a microwave in my room, which sucked as I brought microwavable items to munch on throughout my stay.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed June 19, 2018

Choose this hotel for it's location to airport and room package I was supposed to be getting. First I would like to say the hotel itself is very nice. Room was clean and very comfortable, so no issues there.
Now the bad. The XS longue is a joke for what you get. Over priced meals and drinks and horrible service. Had to walk over to my server to ask for simple things. There were 3 of them with only about a half dozen guests at the time. So not busy at all.
I booked directly with hotel for this stay. The price I was quoted was for room and breakfast buffet in morning. At check in was told they don't offer breakfast vouchers. Explained that wasn't what I was told and was responded too with a shrug. The next morning I was in a hurry so went to breakfast room. Buffet looked horrible so glad I didn't get it. Ordered something else. But saw and heard other guest paying for buffet with breakfast vouchers. Asked server and she said that can be included with room packages. Which is what I was told I was getting when I booked stay. At check out I brought it up again. There was absolutely no effort to resolve issue.
If I can't trust what I'm being told when booking a stay, what's the point. I was looking at other places and only chooses it based on deal was offered. Will not stay here again ever.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Dacen K
RadissonCGY, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre Calgary Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience from your recent stay with us at Radisson Hotel Calgary on Trip advisor.
On behalf of our entire staff at Radisson I apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at our hotel. This is certainly not up to our standards which we carry our property.
I have looked into your reservation and it shows that your room was reserved under Best Available Rate which does not includes breakfast.You need to reserve your room under Bed and Breakfast package to have complementary breakfast. In this situation there was mis-communication happened between two parties and it lead to confusion. I am deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused. I would like to connect with you and gather more information on Food concern raised. May I request you to kindly contact me at omkar.kulkarni2radisson.com
Your feedback helps us prevent situations such as this in the future. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to redeem ourselves and deliver a seamless experience on your next stay.

Omkar Kulkarni

Reviewed June 16, 2018

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
Reviewed June 15, 2018 via mobile

We had booked here to stay for one night as we were due to fly from Calgary international airport early the following day. This was our last night of 16 nights travelling from Vancouver to Calgary. We had stayed in many places/venues in many locations over 16 nights. No matter the location, we were always greeted with a nice warm Canadian welcome.....until that is we arrived at the Raddison hotel. We were greeted by the most miserable receptionist. I'm sure she didn't want to be there. We felt like we were putting her out! Anyhow, other than our disappointing welcome the hotel itself is not much to look at from outside but is really nice inside. The rooms are of good standard and clean, but the smell is overwhelming. As soon as you enter the strong smell of curry spices is so overwhelming. We've never smelt anything like it. Any public areas; reception, dining room etc just stunk! So much so that we decided against having breakfast at the hotel as couldn't bare it & checked out extra earlier to get breakfast at the airport instead!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed June 13, 2018

Very close to airport although we didn't use it for that reason, we were there for wedding. Rooms were very clean and spacious. Food at wedding was good. Breakfast was bit pricey but food was okay. If I was in area again I'd stay.

• Trip type: Travelled with family